twenty-four ❤️‍🔥

As promised, another chapter my luvs 💚

🍒

"Wake upppppp~"

Taehyung groaned turning on Jungkook's chest, making him hiss.

"Your ass too damn fat to be moving on my dick like that this early." Taehyung purred and continued to snuggle in the younger's neck.

They were cuddling on Jungkook's bed, the lights were dim as they- well Jungkook just woke up. The camp was a good 2 hours away from the dorms so they had to be up early.

it was like 4:40 am, and Taehyung was not having it.

"Wake up pretty. " Jungkook mumbled kissing his forehead lightly, moving the lengthening strands out his face.

Taehyung sighed but jolted when Jungkook smacked his left cheek. (his ass dw lmaoo skssks)

"Horny ass...ok ok I'm up baby." His deep smooth voice grumbled sitting up on Jungkook's stomach.

Nipples bare and red. Jungkook licked his lips, eyes trailing down his smooth stomach then to his sharp yet sleepy eyes.

"Mornin' baby." Jungkook lazily smiled, winking at the older making him chuckle. "Cute.." Taehyung mumbled pulling a pouting Jungkook's cheek.

Taehyung climbed off Jungkook, teasingly brushing his ass against it, smiling when he heard Jungkook groan deeply.

"Fuck Taehyung.." The aforementioned brightened the lights just a bit more and swayed back to bed, clutching Jungkook's chin between his manicured fingers.

"How do you address me, love?" "Sorry Taehyung hyung." Jungkook pouted, knowing it works to let him off the hook.

"There we go." Taehyung picked up his bra and shirt, swaying his way to the bathroom.

Jungkook sat quietly and huffed.

"You comin' or not!?" He quickly got up and scurried behind Taehyung.

"Why you limpin'." Jimin smirked at Taehyung who was pulling down his shorts trying to hide it.

"Shut up." He grumbled making Jimin wheeze, throwing his head back. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked back finding Jungkook packing their suitcases into side of the bus.

He squinted at him.

It was as if Jungkook felt his gaze cause he looked up and around before locking eyes with the older, his own turning shy before helping someone pack their suitcase in.

"Something's wrong with Jungkook." Jimin looked up between the two and furrowed his eyebrows.

"He looks fine? what do you mean tae?" "I can just.. feel it." Jimin grinned shamelessly. "That's not the only thing you fee- OW OK OK!" Taehyung had stepped on his foot.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook flinched, looking at his side to see Taehyung standing there all of a sudden. "Jesus hyung-" He mumbled shruddering.

"You're.. off." Jungkook nervously chuckled. "What do you mean? I'm normal." "Oh really?" "Yea!" "You're avoiding eye contact and pinching at your hoodie."

Jungkook gulped. It was indeed things he did when he was nervous. He tried to play it off though.

"T-thats kinds creepy hyung.. you obsessed with me or sum?" He giggled giving a teasing look. Taehyung folded his arms and leaned on the side of the bus. "Maybe.. You'd like that baby?"

Jungkook froze.
'I'm not attracted to this... am I?'

He suddenly thought of Taehyung being obsessed with him and being really bitchy with anyone who tries to flirt with him or come off way too strong.

'Oh dear God I am attracted to that.'

Taehyung smirked lazily. "You'd like that won't you?" He tilted his head teasingly with a giggle making Jungkook blush.

"N-no." He stumbled back scratching his neck.

Taehyung chucked. "I don't like liars doll.." The younger immediately shook his head up and down, blushing deep red as tomato sauce.

Taehyung suddenly remembered why he was actually here and was about to open his mouth when-

"STUDENTS. PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS ON THE BUS IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS YOUR LAST CALL. WARNING: SEATS CANNOT BE TRADED FROM AND TO THE ATTRACTION. CHOOSE WISELY DEARS." Ms. Jessi casually said through the microphone before taking her own.

"Let's go." Jungkook said avoiding the question, quickly climbing onto the bus, helping Taehyung in as well.

The sat at the back which was weird to Jungkook. The popular people sat at the back in their big group. He furrowed his brows feeling strange as he sat with the most popular group at school.

Next to the most beautiful human being he'd ever seen after his mother.

It felt like a dream you know.

Having his now full time crush lean their head on his shoulder, placing his hand on their thighs  to get warm. Their eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

It felt weird.
But it felt good.

He smiled a little and looked forward to the trip.

'Everything will work out..'

He thought falling into slumber. a

It will... Wont it...?

🍒

POV: you wake up in the middle of the night after a long day.. and think to yourself..
'SHIT I FORGOT THE POST THE CHAPTER-'

-Yoonji 💚