twenty one 🏫📚

Click.
Goes their now cut train ticket. The conductor looking between the two with shocked yet amused eyes. Their lips were swollen and breathing not so even. They quickly shuffled to their seats at the end of the train. Jungkook was still extremely red while Taehyung was the first to chuckle feeling his body tingling all over.

"That was fun, why didn't we take my car again?" "Shut up, if you weren't so tempting we wouldn't be like this and this is how I travel when going out so deal with it. " Taehyung smirked, lips sealed and took out his phone to play it off. He would let the younger's demanding words go for now because he kinda did make them late. Even though Jungkook did say 'fuck them books' then proceeded to fuck him.

He'll let it slide.

Meanwhile their breaths calmed down they subtly fixed themselves until they looked normal. Jungkook was checking to make sure he had all the books- which were a little over due admittedly because of all the things that happened lately while Taehyung applied his gloss that was kissed off earlier.

Once the younger was done he just glanced up and happened to catch another man staring at Taehyung applying his make up. Jungkook suddenly frowned. His gut twisted with a feeling, he really didn't like how the man stared at Taehyung.

He poked at the side of his cheek with his tongue, unconsciously reaching out his hand to lay it on Taehyung's thigh, squeezing gently, all while forcefully making eye contact with the man who suddenly shifted uncomfortable with the cold glare he was receiving.

Jungkook didn't even bother to look down to his side when Taehyung giggled and purred out.

"Jealous? doll?" Jungkook only glared down at the vixen for enjoying the attention but all he got was a leng smile in return. Taehyung hummed and took his jaw into his hand and giving him a ghost of a kiss on his pink lips.

And one more. and another.

Until Jungkook looked soft again, blushing cutely- while tasting the strawberry gloss. "There's my bunny~ You're a billion times better than that old hag over there.. don't look at him, look at me." Taehyung smiled the same seducing smile again, pulling his attention from the man.

"There we go clumsy." He giggled before dropping his hand onto Jungkook's and scrolling through his phone. Jungkook glared at the man one last time before huffing and resting his chin on Taehyung's head watching him scroll through his phone.

...

The two finally stood outside the library and Taehyung was woahing st everything because he'd never been to this one before. It was huge and elegant, it look straight out of a fairy tale with the flowers and butterflies in the garden.

Jungkook took his hand and carried him inside going to the front desk greeting the little ol lady at the front. She was clearly older with the humble streaks of grey in her once dark hair and how her wrinkles scrunched cutely when she smiled at the two.

"Well hello again Jungkook son, and the pretty boy accompanying him." Taehyung smiled at her and bowed already liking the old lady. "Hello." "Ah granny Pearl~ I forgot to bring back these books, forgive me this one time?" He pouted but only received a hit from her walking stick making him hiss.

"20 dollars. Pay up punk." She huffed out making Taehyung giggle and fold his arms quite amused by the two.

Jungkook pouted and pulled out his wallet, fishing out 20 bucks while Taehyung stared at it in shock. It was the freaking limited edition Gucci one he wanted for a good while now! How the hell did Jungkook get it!?

He quickly closed his mouth and straightened up walking behind Jungkook after he said his goodbyes to the old lady.

He did wonder how the hell Jungkook was able to even to afford it...but he felt guilty afterwards. Who knows. Maybe it was a gift? or maybe he saved a lot for it. Either way Taehyung didn't care, he wasn't starting to like Jungkook for any of that. He was starting to like him for him.

He blushes just thinking about him.

"Kookie-ah.." He called the man who was currently choosing a book from the cheesy romance section. In response Jungkook hummed tilting his head before his eyes fell on the shorter who was pouting.

"Where did you get that wallet?? I've been searching everywhere for it to add to my collection!" He huffed, cheeks puffed out making Jungkook smile but feel a little on-the-spot because.. there was a lot Taehyung didnt know.

"U-uh well you see.. um.." He trailed off trying to come up with an excuse. "I-it was a gift?" He mumbled, eyes widening when Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "That wallet is a limited edition Gucci collectable, that person must really like you.." He almost rolled his eyes at the thought of another giving him the gift with all heart eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and flicked under Taehyung's chin teasing. "Now look who's jealous hm~?"

.....

The ash haired one huffed.
He sat with a book– that was actually interesting to him by the way, but all he could think about was the focused Raven hair across from him. The boy was studying for the business test they both had in a couple days and Taehyung wasn't interested at all.

He wanted to talk to him but every time he started a convo Jungkook blew him off with a hum or a 'one minute Tae hyung.' The library was quite empty and filled with just books so it didn't have anything else to do.

"Jungkookie-ah" His soft but matured voice whined for the younger's attention. Jungkook sighed and leaned back taking off his glasses. His tongue poked the side of his cheek and he had s borderline glare directed to Taehyung.

"Hyung I told you it was going to be boring. So shush or come study." Taehyung stared directly back at him, raising his healed foot to press in-between Jungkook's spread legs.

"Boring.." Jungkook squinted and instead pulled Taehyung onto his lap, wrapping his arm around his waist, gripping his opposite hip firmly. "Studying it is." Taehyung pouted and leaned on Jungkook's head which was on his chest now.

Taehyung stared at the words and felt boredom, so he adjusted himself in Jungkook's lap, staring at the wall while playing his the hair on his nape. Every once in a while he would kiss the younger's lips, cheeks and nose especially when he sighed annoyed when something didn't make sense.

Jungkook groaned and closed the book, he finally was finished and could French his arms and legs now. He stood up– with taehyung making the ask haired one gasp. "You must work out alot. " Taehyung complimented impressed.

"Yea, maybe I'll carry you one day. For now, will you accept a day out with me hyung?"

🍒

look at me w updates 🧍‍♂️

-Yoonji 💚