Author's Note.

Hey, wayward fans!

I am so thrilled to see you all guys here reading my Supernatural's rewrite, it really means a lot to me that you took out your precious time and decided to give me a chance! I hope I don't disappoint!

Anyways, as I have established before that the characters or the plot aren't mine and it all belongs to CW!

If you are new to the Story X Reader stuff, here are some of the common things used in this story:

1. Y/N - Your Name

2. e/c - Eye color

3. h/c - hair color

4. h/l - hair length

This is all I can think off the top of my head right now, but do ask via comments if you feel that I am missing something!

Now, only bold is for Author's Note. and a text message or email, etc. Only Italics is for what the character's are thinking for for flashbacks, or emphasis on words. Both Bold and Underline are for speaking in another language. Bold, Italics and Underline are for a different voice.

If there are are more, I will let you know, but for now, this is all I can think of. Do ask if you find something you don't understand.

I would request you all to post no hate on my page as I have been working really hard on this book and I would really appreciate it if you don't degrade anything you don't like. Another thing is that English is my second language, so please bear with my grammar mistakes - if any. Progressive criticism is very much welcome and so are the votes, comments, and follows!

Last but not least, I would like to inform you that I have added a side plot to my story with a few original characters who you will learn about as you read on! Furthermore, this is a Dean X Reader story, so all the Dean girls hold on as this will be one hell of a ride!

I won't keep you any longer, have fun! And have a great day!