Skin - Part 3.

The Winchesters were in front of the electronic store, watching the news, 'An anonymous tip led the police to a home in the Central West End where the SWAT discovered two women bound and gagged. Their attacker a white male, approximately of 24 to 30 years of age, was discovered hiding in the home. Shots were fired . . .'

'Where do you think they are?' Dean asked, as his rough sketch was drawn up and flashed over all over the screens.

'He may be armed and is dangerous . . .' the anchor continued to speak, but the brothers tuned him out, having gotten all the information they needed for now.

'Ann's Hospital?' Sam guessed, basing it on deduction as that was the only major hospital nearest his friend's house. The taller man was straining his neck to look around. The picture was good enough so that Dean could be recognized.

'Let's go,' Dean immediately said.

'What?' Sam asked. 'You can't go. They'll identify you.'

Dean sighed, feeling frustrated. All he wanted to do was visit you and see how you were doing. He was worried sick for you. The brothers saw a bystander look at Dean and back at the screens. Exchanging a look, both of them briskly walked away down an adjacent street that was more vacated.

'They said attempted murder on one of them,' Sam told him, 'At least we know-'

'I didn't kill anyone,' Dean gritted out, irritated.

'Alright, I'll check on Y/N and Rebecca in the morning,' Sam announced. 'See if they're alright.'

'Alright, first, I'm gonna find that handsome devil and kick the fucking crap outta him!' Dean said, livid. He was feeling unsettled. He had so much he needed to tell you, he had so many questions for you. He wanted to tell you that he didn't hate you, he just hated the things you had to go through. He wasn't mad at you, he was mad at the situations you had to go through, he was mad because he wasn't there for you when you needed him.

He wanted to tell you that. And now, you were in the hospital. Dean had no idea what went down at Rebecca's house. He was scared for you.

'We have no weapons,' Sam retorted, 'no silver bullets.'

'Sam that guy attacked Y/N and is walking around with my face, okay?' Dean said impatiently, barely restraining his anger, 'It's a little personal, I wanna find him, alright?'

'Okay,' Sam consented. 'Where do we look?'

'Well, we could start with the sewers.'

'We have no weapons,' Sam repeated. 'He stole our guns. We need more . . . The car?'

'I bet Y/N drove it to Rebecca's,' Dean said, knowing how your mind worked.

'They would have taken her in the ambulance. I bet it's still parked there.'

Neither of the brothers even entertained the thought that you might have not been the one to be tortured. Knowing you and knowing Dean's feelings for you, they were sure that you had taken the hit. And the attempt of murder was on you.

Just the thought of this had Dean more restless than ever. Just imagining the shifter's hands on you, him torturing you with Dean's face - was killing the green-eyed hunter. He hated every second of being away from you.

The brothers jogged all the way over to Rebecca's now empty house. They didn't find Baby there. Dean suggested checking a block over from there and that's where the found the Impala.

'Ah-ha-ha!' Dean laughed in relief, 'there she is.'

'Y/N must have parked it here so that she could take it by surprise.'