Pilot - Part 3.

'So, you wanna give us your real names?' one of the chubbier officers entered the room, carrying a huge box in his hands.

'We told you,' you grumbled. You were in one of the interrogation rooms, Dean on your left.

'It's Nugent,' Dean repeated, 'Ted and Allen Nugent.'

'I just don't think you realize how much trouble you are in, here,' scowls the officer.

'We talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble?' you asked.

Dean added, 'Or squeal-like-a-pig when you get mud on you trouble?'

You shot the older Winchester a glare who just gave you an innocent smile. You had a vague notion that he was talking about you, since yesterday you did squeal when you got mud on yourself. Was he trying to say you sounded like a pig?

Since you weren't sure, you pinched him under the table that melted his smile right off his face as he grunted out in pain, slapping your hand away.

'You got the faces of ten missing persons on your wall along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo jumbo.' He glances between you two suspiciously, 'You both are officially suspects.'

'That makes sense,' Dean said sarcastically, ''Cause when the first one went missing in '82, we were three.'

You snickered which didn't last long.

'I know you got partners, one of them an older guy,' the officer said. 'Maybe he started the whole thing.'

You rolled your eyes, police was always catching the wrong guys. You cannot express how much that irritated you – this was all a waste of time!

'So, tell me, Dean, Y/N,' the Officer said triumphantly, 'Is this his?'

He threw John's journal on the table. The officer came to sit down on the wooden surface, beside the book, in front of you both, 'I thought that these might be your names. See, I leafed through this. What little I could make out. I mean, it's nine kinds of crazy. But I found this too.'

Your blood ran cold when you saw your and Dean's names in a circle with the coordinates to a location.

'Now, you both are staying right here till you tell me what the hell that means,' the Officer declared. The only thing that meant was that John knew you would join Dean. Why else did he write your name? What does he want to convey through this? Maybe . . . maybe he knows something about Namie and he wanted you to get to these coordinates? Maybe he knew Dean would call you? Maybe he was the one who suggested Dean to call you?

No, you thought, Dean would tell me if he knew something about this.

You trusted Dean completely even if you had not seen him for years. So, that meant that John knows something he has been hiding for a while now. You needed to find him, and get him to tell you what.

But right now, you needed to convince the officer that you weren't some crackpots hunting paranormal creatures.

Should be easy, right?

Wrong.

You spent the next few hours talking to the same officer trying convince him of a lie that you and Dean came up with. You couldn't have been more bored.

'I don't know how many times I gotta tell you,' Dean said lacing his fingers and leaning forward, 'It's my high school locker combo.'

'And how many times do I have to tell you – Dean has absolutely no grasping for numbers!' you repeated yourself for what felt like a millionth time. 'Whoever wrote this clearly wanted to make sure that I knew and could remind this idiot here!'