Phantom Traveler - Part 2.

A quick reroute to a thrift shop later, you were dressed in a shirt and a blazer with a tight-fitting skirt that stopped just above your knees. A new pair of heels that had your toes squished into an uncomfortable position. You refused to wear any color other than black. You pouted, giving yourself a once-over in the mirror. You hated this.

You hated giving up your comfort this way.

You got out of the shop after paying and swiftly walked towards the "Mort's for style" a block away from here where the boys told you they would be. Sure enough, Sam and Dean were getting out of the shop wearing their newly-bought suits.

You couldn't take your eyes off Dean. He looked hot all the time, but there was something extraordinary about him when he dressed as a fed. It gave him an air of authority that had your knees weak and you squirming in your clothes.

'Man, I look like one of the Blue Brothers,' Dean complained.

'No, you don't,' Sam teased. 'You look like, uh, one of the seventh-grader at his first dance.'

You chuckled, 'You better save that dance for me then Winchester because I think you look delicious.'

Dean turned to you, 'Really?'

You flirted, 'If I were into you . . . I would want to ride you all night long . . . Sir.' You fixed his already perfect collar before winking at him.

Dean blushed and Sam made a disgusted face. Dean blushing was everything, and your heart skipped a beat. 

You three got into the car and then you were off to the evidence warehouse. Dean kept glancing at you through the rear-view mirror. He loved your fed outfit, and he wished he could be the one to tear it away from your body. He kept imagining the things he would do to you if you were his.

But you being you, couldn't have been more oblivious to his heated stares. And if even you did notice, you brushed it off.

Soon, you reached the warehouse and walked in with confidence. Flashing your badges, meaning business, you got the entry you required to solve the case further. Walking in through the door once you got the permission, you immediately relaxed when there was no one to watch.

Dean took out his EMF meter, plugging in his earbuds.

'What is that?' Sam asked.

'It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies.'

'Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is. But why does that one look like a busted-up Walkman?'

'Because that's what I made it out of,' Dean said, grinning proudly. 'It's homemade.'

'Yeah, I can see that,' Sam said. Dean shot him a dirty look before he got back to the case. 

You had to suppress your smile. Dean was really intelligent and innovative, but with Sam around, people sometimes missed it. And however much you tried to get over that, however much you listed Dean's flaws that should be driving you away from him, it just made you love him more. 

His flaws just made him a more perfect person.

Dean started waving the EMF meter near the parts of the ruined plane. A few moments later, the EMF meter went off, red glowing in the minimum lights here.

'Check out the emergency door handle,' Dean said, putting away the meter. He scratched against the handle, over a particular patch. 'What is this stuff?'

'One way to find out,' Sam said. 

The younger brother brought out the small transparent plastic bag he was carrying and his switchblade. Once you had what you needed, you three headed out the back door – just to be safe.