See you again, CHAPTER 1

PROLOGUE
The sky was getting dark..
The trees where flowing and leaves were falling.. I ran through the not- burned-down-yet woods. I was panting hard..
Running through the tall grass isn't so easy..
I heard bf voice speak in the weird beep-boop shit..so annoying. They called after me. Even tho I lost the battle..i still wanted to get out of there.
I lost them..
End of prologue,(ik it was short lol)
I decided to go back to my rented apartment. Now, I'm guessing you don't know who I am. My name is Tabi, I have a floating goat skull for a head because that bitch-ass girls father was mad because I broke up with his daughter.
Although, im now a wanted criminal, (for blowing up a restaurant) I have to stay alert and now, move more constantly. Anyways back to the story,
I started to walk to my apartment, keeping my head low and covering my face with my hat. When I got there, I unlocked the door that said, "ROOM 176" and walked in, flopped on my bed. The ashes on my hoodie were going all over the white-ish covers. I didn't even bother taking a shower or to clean the covers.. I was too tired to care right now...Soon, I fell asleep

Agoti (POV)
I came through the portal, I was free!
Finally, out of that void..
I looked up at the sky and it was dark,
I looked around, there was a distant city across a bridge. I started to walk towards the city, To find a place to stay for the night.
When i got into town, I looked for a hotel to stay in for the night, i had some money left from when I was casted in there.
I saw a large 'APARTMENTS' sign, not a hotel but it will do.
I walked in, asked the cashier for a room, payed, and went to the room.
My apartment was right beside an apartment called 176,
I brushed it off, just a room number.
I walked in, it was quite small but I didn't care one bit.
I took a shower, it felt nice to finally feel the warm water on my skin, I've been in the void for so long..I forgot what it felt like.
I sat on the bed and turned on the TV
I flipped through the channels, I stoped on a drama show.
"Ooo yes," i said
I got comfortable and watched it for A while. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the sunshine shining on my face. I groaned and got up. I stretched and started to head out the door to get some food
"I'll just have to look for a restaurant, or something- I haven't eaten in years, void kept me alive but it felt like I was like forever starving ."
I walked to the nearest fast-food place i could see, I recognized a big sign, "wow, place is still open-" said in my mind, I walked down the street towards the sign.
When I got there, i looked around for and empty booth, I saw one by the window. I walked over to see that there was already someone sitting there, they looked up at me from there phone. "Oh- sorry- i though this was an empty seat" i said awkwardly. "N-no it's fine- you can sit if you like" they said in a sort of deep voice."oh-alright then." I sat down on the opposite side of them. There was an awkward silence for a moment"So-what's ur name?" I asked, breaking the silence. I guess they where zoned out because they jumped a little and looked a little confused and said, "hm? OH! S-spade-. Nice to meet you-." They said sort of awkwardly and rubbed the back of there head, they held out their hand for a handshake. "Hello Spade I'm Agoti." We shook hands and waited for the waitress. He showed me a few memes on his phone and we both laughed for a minute.
The waitress came and we ordered. guess i was really hungry bc i ordered two big Macs and a large drink. Gulfed it all down in under a minute.

Tabi(pov)
I woke up, my alarm on my phone was going off. I groaned and turned it off i flipped over on my back I spread my arms and stretched, i narrowed my eyes at the ceiling. I didn't want to get up but I finally sat up and walked out the door, i was really hungry so I went to go get some food, i haven't eaten in a few days.
When i got there,
I walked through the doors and look for an empty booth, saw one and sat down. I looked at my phone for a while, i scoffed at the new letter, i scoffed at the words. "THE AMAZING BF WINS ANOTHER BATTLE!" I scrolled more to see him and a picture of a bomb-headed man, i narrowed my eyes at the screen. I jumped when someone said "sir?" I realized I was still in a booth at a food place
I stumbled over some words and ordered, but when I was done ordering, i heard a familiar voice..
"That sounds alot like..A-Agoti..?" My head said.

Agoti (pov)
I saw someone walk in but i didn't bother, i was still eating and talking to Spade. "Oh! I have to go," he said in a hurry, jumping up. "Oh ok- cya around." We exchanged numbers with the last percent of battery my phone had left. and the waitress walked up to the booth and asked if i was ready to pay,
Waitress:"Are you ready to pay?"
Agoti stumbled over his words, he was still eating
Agoti:"o-oh yes, I'll take the rest of this to go-."
I paied and i packed up my food. I was standing up to leave but I heard a familiar voice call my name.. it took me a second but...
"Tabi..?"