The..accident..

(Tabi POV)
I woke up to someone nudging my shoulder, "dude wake up", Agoti said still nudging my shoulder, I lifted my head and blinked a few times, I rubbed my eye. "Ugh...what..-?" I said, looking at Agoti tiredly. "You hungry?" Agoti said, "We're coming up on a small town, Clover said there should be a chic-fil-A downtown." I blinked a few more times, "Sure...I guess." I said as I stretched.
(Time skip)
When we got into town, it was bright, even in the sunlight, you could still see the glow on the neon signs. We walked across the top of buildings, (on nugget ofc) until we spotted the chic-fil-A. I looked around with boredom. Agoti looked at me, "what-?" I said, looking up at him, he shrugged and turned back around."HOLY FUCK IS THAT A BAR?!" Agoti said as he pointed to a little building that had a big 'BAR' sign on it. I looked at it, it looked run down and sketchy. "Umm......" I said staring at the bar. Spade finally spoke up and said, "I wish we could but as I said yesterday we can't, Tabi's bounty, remember?" Spade said as he looked at Agoti. "Oh- right.." Agoti said looking at me, "Bro stop looking at me like that-" I said, looking Agoti straight in the eye, "why did you have to blow up a res-.." Agoti was interrupted by me shushing him, "Anyone could have heard that.." I said looking around, "Tabi you're being overly cautious, take a break man, you won't get caught." Agoti said, turning his body to face me. "Well, I'm just trying not to get caught". I said crossing my arms, "Well you don't have to be moody about it- damn," Agoti said rolling his eyes. I sigh and look the other way towards the lights, we were leaving town, Agoti shrugged and turned back around, "Sad we couldn't find that chic-fil-A, i was getting kinda hungry." I said. I kept looking out towards the distance, but- I spot something..off... Many.. too many.. police cars were blocking the exit, we came to a halt. The police lights suddenly started flashing, and making the sound they make, one of the officers shouted and pointed at us, the noise alerted nugget and his head shot up like a rocket to face the officers. "Oh shit- shit finna get real" my mind spoke as Nugget started to growl. I prepared myself for the jolt of Nugget running towards them, but - it never happened. I looked up to where Spade was sitting, Nugget stood still, yet still growing. Spade whispered something to him and Nugget let out a grunt. He started to run in the OPPOSITE direction, the police got into their cars and started chasing us, we were ahead of them but they were catching up, I heard a gunshot from behind me and instinctively I covered my head and ducked, so did everyone else. I shot my head back, and they were RIGHT and I mean RIGHT behind us, "FOR FUCKS SAKE SPEED UP!" I yelled at Spade, he turned his head to look at me and saw the cops too, He smiled and yelled something to Nugget, I couldn't hear from all the sirens and wind in my ears, but It looked like Nugget heard him and we shot up in the air. It made my stomach flip, I almost fell off, but I LUCKILY grabbed onto Agoti. Agoti shot his head to look at me, my eyes were shut tight.
I felt my body lift from Nuggets back for a split second before plummeting down back again, the sirens got quite for a moment and I opened one eye to see what was going on, the police were Infront of us, they sat still for a moment before I was yet yanked again in the opposite direction, back to the city.
I lifted myself and let go of Agoti, "dude- that was gay" Agoti said, as he turned to look at me with a bright pink face. "Well I almost fell off-" I said fixing my hat. "You were the closest thing to grab on," I said, "mad sus-" Agoti said teasingly, "shut up," I said turning a little red.

(Another time skip)

We were heading out of the other side of the city, nothing much happened, just talking and laughing.

(Sorry for all the time skips I'm lazy)

We were in the middle of nowhere, the sun was setting and we had nowhere to go. Yet, we thought we were saved when we saw a silhouette of some kind of building, but... Our hope soon faded when we saw what it was, it was an abandoned powerplant. It had some kind of black liquid protruding from the top and bottom of the powerplant. "Ugh..this place stinks," Agoti said as he put his shirt over his nose. "Agreed-" I said in a dehydrated voice, I put the bandanna over my mouth and nose that Spade gave me a while back.
We came upon it some more and stopped to look around, which we didn't find anything useful, I was looking at the black stuff protruding from the powerplant, it was making a river-like trail toward the city. I turned around to see Spade talking to Clover and Agoti sitting on the ground looking at a shriveled-up mutated flower, and he was poking at it with a stick. A movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention, I turned to look at what it was and-
Nugget..was drinking the liquid coming from the powerplant. "NUGGET NO" I yelled at him and ran over to try to get him away from it, the other must have heard me tell because Spade came running over to try to help, and so did Agoti. We tried to push him away, but..it was too late... No matter what we did, he wouldn't stop drinking it...it was like- he was in a trance and couldn't stop drinking it. He finally lifted his head to breathe, but his eyes went wide and he fell over, He whimpered loudly and twitched randomly,
Spade ran over to try and help Agoti, Clover and I just watched in horror as he started to mutate... He turned greyish black and his exposed bones were growing more spikes and ribs, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK..." Spade grabbed his head and freaked. Nugget's teeth multiplied and grew... He grew an extra eye and his legs grew mouths with many teeth and grew twice his size... Spade backed away a collapsed on the ground with his mouth covered with his hand as tears ran down his face. Clover ran over to help. Agoti hid behind me as Nugget raised and roared with his newly formed mouth and vocal cords. His roar shook the earth beneath us, Nugget went limp and collapsed, which sent another earthquake-like rumble beneath us. Agoti slowly came out from behind me. "What happened to him..." Agoti said walking over to Spade. Spade stood up slowly and then dashed over to Nuggets side, Clover ran after him. I walked a little closer to see what has happened, I peered close around his side to see the extra spikes that has been forcefully ripped through his remaining flesh and fur, his eyes leaked the same black liquid that was coming from the powerplant. I walked closer near Spade, I felt a wash of guilt run through my body. I finally spoke, "it's my fault...I was the one who could have prevented this." I said as I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket. Agoti walked over and Clover stood up, Spade stayed crouching near Nugget. "I don't blame you, Tabi... Nugget can stubborn and sneaky, he would find a way to drink the stuff one way or another..." Spade put his hand on Nugget's face near his eyes. Agoti came up to me and patted my shoulder, "hey. it's ok man, it wasn't your fault," He hugged me and I hugged him back, we didn't care if it was gay or not..at this point, we all just wanted to lay back and sleep. Clover interrupted our moment by clearing his throat, "he's not dead, just knocked out. The mutation process took all his energy." Clover checked Nugget's breathing status. I saw the wave of relief wash over us all. "He is gonna be hungry when he wakes up, and just regular food ain't gonna do it," Spade said standing up and lighting a cigarette. "Tabi, I think it's time to do what you do best."

(Oml I'm sorry it took so long, I'll show you what nugget looks like now)

So ye he can breathe fire now :P I will also post a link for my TikTok for the animation for nugget, https://vm

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMQtqx5/

2023 me: lol I'm reading over the story again and omg I've made a masterpiece.
I will hopefully redraw Nugget in his current form and past form. I'll post it below once im finished going over the story again. Thank you all for the support, i never thought this story would get this far. Ty everyone.