On our own

(3rd person)
Tabi and Agoti- stood at Spade's blood covered body. Tabi stood up and dipped his hat to him, Agoti- still stood on one knee and sighed. Tabi put his hand on his shoulder, "it's going to be alright, Agoti.." Tabi said. Agoti stared at Spade for a small period and stood up as well. "Clover is still missing..and Nugget- how are we supposed to get out of here?!" Agoti started to panic, "dude calm down- " Tabi said, grabbing Agoti's shivering hands, Agoti blushed and pulled away. "Yeah yeah- ok- let's just find them." Agoti fast walked away trying to not make eye contact. Tabi thought about Spades body and followed Agoti.. his mind spoke.. " why is his blood black..? Who or what did that to him?"
"NUGGET?!" Tabi heard Agoti yell from  around the corner, Tabi hurried and looked over, Agoti was there.. standing beside Nuggets limp, black-blood covered body. Tabi ran over and looked at Nugget, "Same blood as Spade.." he gets a flash back of the time Nugget was shot with police bullets.. his blood was red then- but..black? Now? How.. He remembered when Spade was wounded on his arm- also red. Tabi was so deep in thought he didn't realize Agoti speaking to him.
"Tabi?"
Agoti said, snapping him out of space. "Huh?" Tabi said, Agoti rolls his eyes and stands up. Tabi also stands, trying to piece the parts together.
"Hmm.." Tabi said.
"What ya thinking about tabs?" Agoti said, not turning to face him.
"I was thinking... That- Spade had black blood- and so did Nugget-" Tabi started
Agoti nodded his head and turned to face him. "They didn't before- when Nugget was shot by the police- his blood was red. Like normal. And so was Spades, when he got shot too." Tabi spoke. Agoti was thinking, "Your right- but Nugget-" Agoti's eyes went wide. "it's from the black stuff! That nugget drank!"
"That must be why he has black blood, now why did Spa-" Tabi stopped
"He got infected too..?" Tabi started again. Agoti walked back over to Spades body-
It was gone
A trail of the black liquid Nugget drank leaked off the wall and ceiling, right above where the body was.
"Holy fuck-" Agoti swore. Tabi walked over and examined the liquid.. "That's the stuff- who or what took his body?"
"Beats me-" Agoti shrugged. Both Tabi and Agoti watched the pitch black liquid drip from the ceiling. "We should find a way out of here," Tabi said, not looking away from the liquid. Agoti nodded and they both split up to look for an exit.
Tabi (POV)
I walked the opposite way of Agoti, trying to find an exit out of the creepy place. I walked around more, looked in rooms, nothing. "Hey Agoti," i yelled, looking at a book from a dusty bookshelf. Agoti didn't respond, i figured he was pulling a prank on me. "Agoti, this isn't funny cmon dude." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "Ago-" i stopped in my tracks, a large black-liquid humanoid figured stood before me.

Someone grabbed my mouth from behind and pulled me behind a wall, before i could speak, Agoti met my face

Someone grabbed my mouth from behind and pulled me behind a wall, before i could speak, Agoti met my face. He signaled to shush and i nodded. We both watched the figure look around for something, or someone. It looked around more before leaking itself into the wall and leaving a black liquid trail behind it. We made sure it was gone before we ran, we ran into another room and kept looking, "ugh, where is the fucking exit..?!"  I heard Agoti mumble, I looked around, i walked up to a dusty bookshelf and.. a werid green book was slightly poking out, i tilted my head and pulled it.
The bookshelf opened to outside.
"Agoti I found it" i said, turning around. Agoti looked at me and smiled. He ran past me while grabbing me by my hoodie. "Cmon..i wanna get out of this creepy lab." He said, still running. We both ran, but.. we weren't aware of the figure watching us leave.
(HOURS LATER)
We stopped to rest, we both breathed hard, there was a city in the distance. But it was still far, "ughhhhhhh" Agoti said, he fell on the ground. "How much longer..?" Agoti said from the ground. I looked out, shielding my eyes from the blazing sun. "Looks to be about..10 or 30 minutes." I said simply, Agoti looked at me with a bruh face. "What? You wanted to know so I told you."
"Well," he said getting up. "It's hot, I'm taking my jacket off." Agoti said, "Alright dude." I said, turned the other way, checking my explosive. "Hey Agot-" I turned around and he was shirtless, I saw his abs and blushed. I shook my head and looked at his face. "You said you where taking your hoodie off-?" I said, "Yeah but this feels better~" He said stretching. I rolled my eyes and took my hoodie off aswell. "Tabi, " Agoti said from behind me. "Yes, Agoti?" I said tying my hoodie around my waist. "I know you like me," He said, i panicked, I felt my face warming up. "Uh- no..? We're just good bros."  I tried to sound simple but it ce out quickly and i stuttered. "Wh-what makes you think that? Heh-" i said awkwardly. Agoti grabbed me by my shoulders, "Don't lie to me Tabi, I've seen it..." He said winking at me. I swear i had a nose bleed, i covered my face with my hat. "Awe~ shorty's flustered?~" Agoti said getting closer.. "Well at least wait until we get a room damn-" i stopped him. "And this is so sudden.." I said pulling away. "Why out here-?" I asked. "I don't know just came to mind." Agoti said shrugging. "We can talk about this later, when we get a room. Like you said," Agoti said, picking his hoodie up from the ground. "Yeah-" I said nervously.
(Time skip again lol)
(3rd person)
They both walked up to the city line, "Wow this is it. It's so big.." Tabi said, "That's what she said!" Agoti said, running in. "H-hey!" Tabi said, running after him.
(Epilogue)
I saw faint red
I looked at my hands now..claws.. black aswell.. I can tell I've grown a few inches.. or feet. I walked over to my old friends body.. i felt sadness but i didn't cry, I couldn't cry I couldn't control my actions anymore..I'm not me anymore... Just.
No one
I walked over to the body and touched it.. i formed with the body and grew more.. pain flashed through me.. i wanted it to stop.. please...
I opened my eyes.. many more eyes than i remember..i felt my newly formed fangs and teeth, my bones felt cold.. and a never ending hunger.. i opened my new mouth.. the extra skin with teeth flashed out.
I knew who this was..
It was Nugget, but..
Not anymore....
It's me now