Lost

"Thanatos-? WAHT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I yelled, hanging on to my hat and looking back at 'Thanatos'. "NOT WHAT.. WHO." Spade said, looking back also. I looked at Agoti in confusion and Fear, Agoti looked back at me and his eyes widened. I looked back behind me and Thanatos was vary close to us. Clover looked back also. I looked over at him.. confusion and Fear flash his eyes.

Everything went black

I lastly remember Agoti's face, and a short scream.
I woke up in a bright white room, i was laying on the ground and i saw Agoti- laying near me, no motion came from him, i ran over and nudged his shoulder. "Agoti- wake up!" I said, still nudging his shoulder. He woke up and looked at me then looked around. "Where are we.." he said sitting up slowly. "I don't know, wait
... Where is spade and clover? And Nugget?" I said to him. We stood up and behind us was a door. "Hm?" Agoti- said as he walked to the door to open it. I followed. We opened the door to a dimly lit room, it was an old-timey library of some sort. Me and Agoti kept quiet, we heard voices behind a door that stood at the end of the library. We walked closer quietly and looked through the crack, Two people where- fighting? Not like hand-on-hand boxing- just fighting about something. I accidentally pushed on the door and we both fell when the door swung open. "Oh sh-" Agoti said. I stood up to see- Spade-? And this other weird scientist guy, Clover was just sitting on a bean bag looking at his phone. "Thank god you two are ok, are you two ok?" Spade said, pushing the other guy out the way. "Yeah- were fine" Agoti said, standing up. "What the hell is this place," I said looking at the weird guy and helping Agoti up. "my lab," He answered simply. "He stole Nugget..." Spade muttered in a deep demonic voice from behind us. Spades demon tail was lashing from side to side like an angry cat. He stared at the guy with hells fire in his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt him," The scientist guy said. "I'm just going to..feed him to Chicken strip!" He said, "You mean that Thanatos? The one who almost killed us..?" Spade said while his tail still lashed behind him. "Alright, I'm done with this bullshit," Spade said as he pulled out the knife he used to kill the police a while back. He was about to leap at the man when the Thanatos bursted through the door, it was bleeding, and one of its eyes has been torn out. It had long claw marks on the side of its body. The man rushed over to the thing. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" the man said, with and angry tone. He then hit the creature, it huddled up away from him and whimpered. Nugget them busted through the door, he had a few scars too.

(Oml this is turning into and OC story- we need more Agoti and Tabi ;-;)

"AGOTI! TABI !" Spade yelled, "GO BACK TO THE ROOM YALL WHERE IN." Spade yelled. We proceed to run back into the room. We heard crashing and roars, Agoti hugged me and closed his eyes. I did the same.

(SPADE POV)

I was thrown against the wall
It didn't hurt as much as I've previously experienced... I stood back up and felt the black substance spread across half of my face. I couldn't escape it, it was too late... It had already consumed my soul.. my body...
My heart
I felt no more emotion... Just
Emptiness
I flexed my newly formed pitch black claws, Nugget was pinned on the ground by Thanatos, i ran and leaped
My butcher knife-sharp claws dug into the sea creatures scales, it let out a roar of agony. I jumped off and watched it suffer.
I felt.. only pleasure at that moment
The thing who ripped me apart from my friends..feeling similar pain. I lashed my tail and exhaled, i leaped back into battle when Nugget stood back up.
We both leaped at the same time...
My memory ends there
I wake up... leaning against the wall.. Thanatos's body was limp.. Nugget was struggling to move. I watched him collapse..i tried to scream.. but my throat filled with my new obsidian black blood.. i reached my hand out.. a claw no longer, to him..
I saw two figures run towards me.. my vision was blurry..i could make out a red Jacket and a blue hat
"Tabi and Agoti.." My mind managed to speak. I could feel pressure on my abdomen. Where, i predict is where my wounds where..
They said something but there was a ringing in my ear..and..
It went black slowly...

"Goodbye..." I lastly thought...
....