Roommates, for now.. PART 2

"Wait what-" I said in my head. I shook it off and then Tabi FINALLY came out of the room dressed. I looked at him and blushed- he was wearing MY red hoodie and some black basketball shorts. "Oh- yeah sorry for not asking you to wear it. Mine was dirty so-..." Tabi said, my sleeves covered his hands. "No no it's fine-" i said looking away, still blushing. He came and sat down next to me on the couch. "Wheres Spade?" He said as he scrolled on tiktok. "He went shopping-"
I told him, my eyes now fixed on the TV.
Suddenly, Spade busted through the door with some bags of groceries. "I have snacks", he said dramaticly. I, (following along dramaticly) said, "NO WAY! GIVE ME SOME!" I said as i turned around backwards and stretched out my arms on the back of the couch. And then Clover came down the stairs and tackled Spade, snatching the snacks and running back upstairs to his room and slamming the door. Spade stood there, "oh well- there goes my snacks". He shrugged and started putting away the groceries. I shrugged also and turned around to watch TV again.
(Time skip bc it was just a normal day :) i will skip y'all to the good part :D)
After me and Tabi where done watching TV, Spade made some chicken noodle soup. We all came down to eat but- when we did, police sirens, growling, gun shots, and screams filled the air. Spade and Tabi where the first out the door and me and Cover followed behind. To our surprise- there was at least 4 police cars surrounding the entrance to the front yard of the house, Nugget was trashing around, eating people and getting shot. Spade ran and did some parkour shit to get on nugget and told him what to do, "HURRY GO GET YOUR SHIT AND COME BACK!" Spade yelled at us, at this point- me and Tabi are panicking, Tabi raced back inside and i followed, Clover was still outside hiding under a bench, Me and Tabi raced up the stairs, into our room and started to pack our shit like fucking Sonic on crack, we put our bags on and raced back outside, one of the police cars where crushed and others burnt like a crisp. Nugget threw one officer in the air and ate them in one bite, the blood spattered everywhere, Spade turned around to look at us. His face was covered in blood. All the officers are dead, but more were comming. We could hear the sirens in the distance getting closer. Spade lead Nugget towards us, he got off, "Get on Nugget, I'll be right back," He said, struggled to get the words out. He held his arm while he ran inside. We all jumped on Nugget and waited. Spade soon came out if the house with four bags of stuff and handed them to Clover. He got on and we ran far into the woods.
"How did they find us.." Tabi said in the back, looking back at the two story house. "It was probably from yesterday, Nugget could had left a trail of fur behind." (he sheds a lot btw) Spade said as he held a cloth over his wound. Clover got some bandages out of his bag and began to wrap Spades arm. "We will have to camp far off some where.." Clover said, still aiding Spades arm.
(Time skip again)
The sky was dark, Nugget stopped near a lake and drank from it, he collapsed on the ground and breathed heavily. Spade sighed and patted Nugget on the head, "You did good boy," He said, Nugget purred in return. Spade slid off and began to set up a tent that he packed. "When did you pack a tent-?" Tabi said as he got off of Nugget. "It was the other two bags i brought out, i figured we wouldn't find a place to stay by morning so-". "So we get to camp-!" I said sliding off Nugget and patting his side. "Yup- where all the bugs and dirt are.." Clover said as the went into the tent Spade set up. "Wait- are we sharing a tent-?". Tabi said as he fixed his hat. "Yup, but just you two, me and Clover will be in the other tent." Spade said as he got up from setting up the other tent. I looked at Tabi and shrugged, i got in the tent and it was a decent size, ok i was lying- but two fully grown men sleeping in it will result in- touching each other while laying side by side. I sat down and Tabi followed. "I'm hungry" I said getting comfortable in the tent. Tabi gave me a 'really' look, "what? I never got dinner". Tabi sighed and fell asleep soon after. I stayed up a while, trying to process what just happened. Untill- Tabi grabbed me and pulled me in close, my face turned red and looked over at him, he was still sleeping. I slowly pushed him off but, that feeling when he touched me.. it was calming and felt safe. So- like any good friend would, i hugged him and he hugged me back. I was impressed that he could do that in his sleep. "Heh- ur cute when you sleep.." I whispered. "Wait what- I'm not asleep-" I jumped when he said something. I looked at him and he met my eyes. "N-no homo" he said while obviously blushing. "Yeah- heh no h-homo." We turned our backs to each other and fell asleep.
(Morning, Tabi's POV yay!)
I woke up and stretched, Agoti was in a weird position sleeping. I remembered what happened last night and rubbed my (face/goat skull idk) and walked out the tent. Nugget was sleeping and Clover was already up eating a poptart. "Morning goat." Clover said as he laid on his back on Nugget and watched the clouds. "Morning..-" I said while rolling my eyes. Spade got out the tent and yawned, his shirt was off so it made me think something dirty of what he and Clover did last night. I brushed it off and looked at his arm, it still looked bad yet  better than it did before. Then Agoti woke up after that, His tired eyes looked around and watched the lake. "We should be on the move," Spade said, while putting a shirt on. "Yeah, we should." i said. "I'm starving- you have any snacks left over-?" Agoti said as he raised his sleeves up from his hoodie and got out the tent. "Here,"
Clover threw him a poptart and Agoti caught it. "Thanks man", he said as he took off the wrapping and started to eat it. "No problema, help Spade fold up the tents, Goat man with the Russian accent help me get nugget healed up." I looked at him and back at nugget. "Ok..? But i don't know how to-" I said confused. I walked over to him and he tossed me some wipes, and bandages. "Have you ever cleaned a scratch and put a bandaid on it?" he said hoping off Nugget, "Yes?" I said crossing my arms. "Well it's just like that but pretend you have a rock stuck inside you but it's a bullet." I had the image in my mind and shivered. "Yeah ok- just show me where to start-". He walked over near his head and pointed, showing me where to aid Nugget. "I'll be on the other side, oh also-" he handed me some tweezers. "To get out the bullets stuck in there." I looked at them and set them beside me on the ground where I was crouched. I began to clean some of Nuggets wounds, he started to whimper slightly, i had a sudden shock of sympathy for the beast. "It's alright-" i said awkwardly and patted him. I began to clean some more, and take out some of the bullets still stuck inside his skin. I was finishing up and then Agoti taped me on the shoulder, "missed one" he said teasingly. I looked over to where he was pointing. I sighed and walked over to them but Agoti stopped me, "I'll do these ones, you can go rest or something." he ended off that sentence awkwardly, he blushed a little, and he took the supplies, walked over to where the other wounds where and started to work. He looked so focused, i smiled and blushed a bit of how Carfuly and calmly he worked. I remembered what happened and said NO to the thought of me and Agoti ever being a thing.
But.. that actually doesn't sound bad .. since i already have a crush on him.. oh no that just makes it bigger..

Now I really wanna be with Agoti..

(Oml this is kinda cringe but cute at the same time ngl 😭✋ the ending part tho-)