Thanatos

(Agoti POV)
I layed down on the dusty ground and then sat up boredly. "Ugh.. when will they be getting back-" i groaned, Clover looked at me and raised a brow. "What?" I said. "Your worried about Tabi, aren't you?" He said with a smug. "Uhhmm..." I blushed thinking about Tabi, but I'm sure he doesn't like me back anyway. "Wow, you DO like him." Clover said standing up and stretching. "Ok yes- maybe but i swear if you say a WORD to him.." i said narrowing my eyes at him. I think about him again, he is normal when he is around me, I mean yeah walking in on someone will make you blush but I've never seen him blush at me. "I'm sure he doesn't feel the same about me anyway.." i say, i sat back down and sighed. "Hehehe.." i heard Clover laugh. I look up at him confused, "What's so funny-?" I take a closer look and- HE WAS RECORDING?!? "I'ma send it to Tabi if you don't say you like him when he comes back~" he said teasingly. "You fucking wouldn't-" i said standing up. "Then tell him! It's unhealthy if you don't.." Clover said like a smartass. "Stop trying to be my therapist." I said rolling my eyes.
A movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Finally, those two are back. But it also made me blush seeing Tabi and thinking about having to tell him, about...me. Clover looks at me and smiles, "Do it." He whispered. I sigh and slowly walk up to him, holding my arm. He walked up and stopped infront of me. Spade just walked by us holding the corpses of the random people. Tabi looked at me confused, holding two corpses as well. "Agoti? You good-?" He said turning his head slightly. "I.." i stuttered, I thought of something quick to say and this came out, "I'm bisexual." I say simply. I then look back at Clover with a smug, He already had his face in his hands. "Ok? I think i could tell." He said. "Well yeAh it was kinda obvious." I said crossing my arms. "Hey Tabi," Clover said, walking up to us, "Can i show you something?" He said looking at me. I glared at him with the fire of hell itself in my eyes. "Sure?" Said Tabi. I could tell he was hella confused, but just went along with it. Clover, pulling something up on his phone, looked at me. I made out the words 'dont u dare' without a sound. He looked back down on his phone and then showed it to Tabi. I covered my face, ready for Tabi to question me, but.. i heard.. laughing? Was he laughing at me for confessing? I walk over to see what they're looking at and Clover, Clover had a funny meme of some kind playing. I was relieved. I started at Clover, a thankful and horrified look on my face. He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Well, I'ma help Spade. If he needs any. Oh also, Agoti." Tabi said walking over to me. I looked at him and blushed a little. "Y-yes-?" I said nervously. He put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm bi," He walked away, but i could see a little pink on his face and he fastened his pace towards Spade and Nugget. Clover stared at us boredly. "Wow, that's gay." He said looking at me. "Oh shut up, we're all gay." I said walking pass him and over to Tabi and Spade, Clover followed. Spade set the corpses by Nugget, "i don't know when he will wake up, i hope it's soon though.." Spade said, putting his hand on Nuggets face. Tabi sighs and i look back behind me, the sun was setting and the moon was rising, "We better set up a camp or something," I said, "I don't want to be by this 'stuff', i don't want to be the next victim." Clover said. "Same, who knows what it will do to any of us." Tabi said, Spade had a nervous look on his face. He looked at the river of the black substance and shivered. "You ok?" Clover said walking up to Spade and hugging his arm. "O-oh I'm fine, just shaken. That liquid reminds me of someone, or something." He shook his head, i guess it was to get rid of the thought of this 'person'. Clover hugged him tightly, "I'll protect you baby~" Clover said as he pulled Spade in for a kiss. I saw Tabi roll his eyes and turn away.
"I'll start setting up the tents.." Tabi said, "Wait nevermind, i can't." He said coming back from behind Nugget. "Why?" I said walking over. "Nugget crushed them when he fell." Tabi pointed to the spot where we kept the tents. "Awe fuck-" i said. Spade walked over. "Oh- yeah forgot we have sleeping bags in there, but there is only two. Usually for me and Clover." Spade said with tired eyes. I looked at Tabi, "Y'all can have them, me and clover can sleep near Nugget." He said. We both nodded and i was about to say something, untill Spades head looked over at Nugget. I saw his face light up with excitement. He ran over and hugged Nugget's face. I was confused until i walked over to see. Nuggets eyes where open! Nugget let out a small growl, but he sniffed and started to purr. "I didn't know he can pur" i said, Tabi walked over. "Oh he is awake, that's good." Tabi said. "Very." Clover said.

(They got settled in the sleeping bags and near Nugget, they soon fell asleep.)

(Tabi pov)
I woke up, the fire crackling near my face, it was still dark. I sat up and stretched, Agoti was sleeping near me, huddled up in his sleeping bag, i blushed. He is so cute, "wait what?" My head said. "He wouldn't mind if I just.." i leaned in close to his face and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I looked red as a tomato. I sat down near him and blushed for a few minutes, i looked back on Agoti and he was smiling. I smiled and hugged him and went back to sleep.
(In the morning)
I woke up hugging Agoti, he was hugging me back. I looked up, it was morning. I sat up and looked around, Spade and Clover where cuddling up near Nugget and Nugget was in a protective-like circle with his body around him. I nudged Agoti to wake him up, "Agoti~ wake up." I nudged Agoti again and he woke up. "Hm..?" I looked up at me with tired eyes, i smiled. "It's time to get up, we have traveling to do." I said. "Alright...i get up..go wake up Spade and Clover." Agoti said rubbing his eyes. "Already am," i said, as i walked over to them. Nugget opened his now three eyes on both sides. He lifted his head up and let out a purr, "it's me big fella," i said patting the side of his snout." He sniffed me again and stood up, i watched him and my smile faded away, he looked twice his size. He shook his now vary dark grey fur of the dust that clung on to him. I cough because the dust, Spade and Clover woke up. "AUGH!" Clover yelled as he fell from leaning on Nugget. Spade woke up, "huh..?" Agoti walked over. "Damn..he got big," Nugget bent his head down to sniffed Agoti. Clover stat up and growled. Spade looked up at Nugget, "wow..- He's huge." Spade said standing. Nugget looked out into the distance...
He growled and stepped Infront of us.. his big shadow shaded us from the bright sun. Spade stepped forward.."oh..my..god.." i got confused and stepped forward, so did Agoti and Clover. A cobra looking giant creature with large knife like front limbs. Was walking slowly before us, it was far but getting closer. i looked at Spade and he just stared at it.
"Dude.. what the fuck is that-" Agoti asked. Spade took out his phone in a hurry and texted something quick.. "get on nugget..NOW." We were surprised by his sudden burst, but we listened. We all struggled to get on but we did. "Go. Nugget now!" Nugget turned around slowly and ran..i looked back at it. It was chasing us, now speeding up. I panicked for a little and asked, "SPADE! WHAT IS THAT THING?!?" I said yelling, doing my best to hear him with the wind blowing in my ears. I heard the thing roar and a loud growl. I looked back, it was still far but closer. Spade looked back at me with wide eyes. And said,
"Thanatos..."

Lord i notice that the story is turing away from the Agoti x Tabi thing.