He's... alright?

(Tabi's POV first Half, Agoti's second)
I jumped up and hugged him, "WHERES AGOTI? HIS HE DEAD? IS HE OK?!?" i shook him around like a ragdoll, "YES YES HE IS FINE- CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND PUT ME DOWN-" Clover yelled at me and struggled, i put him down, but i was relieved that Agoti was ok, Spade walked in, and gave me my shirt back, "Yeah he will be ok man, the shot just knocked him out for a bit, he's fine,". Spade said patting me on the shoulder. I sat down and let out a sigh of relief, i wondered when i could see him.. i wanted to say sorry for what.. happened.
"When can I see him?" I said looking at Spade, "We can go see him now i guess, but ur gonna have to wear a mask or something-." Spade said handing me a black bandana. I nodded in agreement and put it on, we walked back outside to find Nugget on his back and looking like a worm on a hot side walk. "Nugget-" Spade said rubbing his forehead, and his face looked like this :

Nugget jumped up and stretched, he than calmly waked over and bent down so we can get on

Nugget jumped up and stretched, he than calmly waked over and bent down so we can get on. "You big doof-" Spade said as he patted Nugget's head. Spade gave a signal for Nugget to go and we where off to the hospital.
(Time skip)
When we got there, i tried to be calm and not cry or anything, i thought it made me look weak. We walked in and Spade asked to Visit Agoti and as soon as they said the room number i dashed down the hall, scanning all of the room numbers untill i almost passed his number. I crept the door open slowly, to see Agoti, just chilling in the hospital bed eating jello and watching some drama show. He looked at me and waved. I ran over and hugged him. "Don't ever do that again.." i said in tears, Agoti patted my back. "Dude I'm ok- i didn't die or anything." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Ok maybe i almost did- but we don't talk about that-." I smiled and hugged him longer. Spade and Clover came into the room exhausted. "Goddamn that man is fast-." Spade said looking at me from the door frame he was leaning on.
(Agoti's POV)
"I'm happy you came to see me Tabi- and you guys too" i said as Tabi got up from the hug. "I would always come see you, Comrad." Tabi said. I ate some more of my jello. "That hurt like hell," i finally said, looking up from my jello to Tabi. "Well no duh- you got shot in your- wait where did you get shot-." Tabi said. I pulled up my shirt to revel some bandages wrapped around my waist, and pointed at a spot near my abdomen. "Damn they got you good- don't worry though.. i made sure they won't lay a finger on you ever again.." Tabi said with a smug on his face. I smiled at what he said.
After i was released from the hospital, and i walked out of it, Nugget was bouncing around when he saw me, he was shaking the ground as he did. I laughed and went to go pet him, he sniffed where the bandages where and whimpered, "I'm alright Nugget-" i petted him on the side of his face and he bent down for me to get on, i got on and so did the rest of us, Nugget bounced back to the hotel was, and where the crime scene was, there was yellow police tape all around the hotel and the entrance, "Aw fuck-" Tabi said from the back of Nugget. "I'll grab our shit from the rooms." Spade said, as he slowly slid off of Nugget and peered around the corner, i watched Spade pull a knife from his pocket as he was still looking around the corner. It looked like this:

 It looked like this:

It was small.. but i saw him move around the corner. A few seconds later, a scream that ended too quickly.. and another too. He soon came back around the corner with our bags. He handed them to me and i set them where they usually go, "What did you do- well killed them obviously-" i said, Spade nodded, "Had to keep them quiet one way of another."
(Time skip)
We left the city, we where in an open field just roaming, talking, laughing, all that kind of shit. We came to a halt when we discovered and abandoned town. We walked through it.. it was hella sketchy, Nugget kept sniffing the air. He growled at one certain house, it was silent.. but something was off.. it was more.. intact if you might say.
We got closer.. we got off of Nugget and walked in slowly.. there where rats and raccoons getting into some old food and trash. "Well nugget gets a snack..-". I said, picking up a dead rat by it's tail, my face squinted at the horrid smell. Spade walks over and the raccoons and rats scatter.. he chases a few and was able to grab two raccoons. He walks back out with the flaring raccoons in hand and throws that to Nugget. Nugget being Nugget, eats them in one bite.
We left the town and traveled more.. and more... And more.. we soon had to stop at a gas station for food and water. Me and Clover went in the store and got everyone food.. but- when i was in the candy section.. i saw Tabi's favorite candy, "He would love to see these- and eat them hah". I grabbed some and headed my way back to Clover with the rest of the items. After we paid, we handed out everything, i handed Tabi his candy last. "Oh- my favorite, thank you Agoti," he said with a smile, opening the candy and eating some. I smiled back and ate my jello that i was told to eat as a snack untill my abdomen healed.

It was for sure 10 pm, Tabi and Clover soon fell asleep and Me and Spade where the only ones awake. In the silence of the night, besides the crickets chirping..
"Agoti.." Spade said still looking forward "Yes-?" I said.
"I have a question.. you might consider is personal.. ". Spade said looking down at his hands. "Oh- sure? Go for it". I said criss-crossing my legs. "...do you like Tabi? Like more than a friend?" He said slightly looking back at me, i blushed and looked at Tabi behind me, i smiled. "I mean...he is cute..and..loyal..smart..quick thinking.. and- Wait what" Spade looked at me with a Smug, "NO NO NO- I- UGHHH" i covered my face with my hands, blushing- a lot. "Ha I knew it, you lOoOve him" Spade said teasingly, "shut up.."
i said while pointing the middle finger at him. He laughed a little, "Alright, now go to bed, I'll wake y'all up in the morning." I took my hands off my face and put my hood on, laid on my back, (also- they are sleeping on nuggets back lol, still traveling.) I looked up at the stars, questioning what i said previously. I looked down at Tabi below me and smiled, my eyes felt heavy.. i had fallen asleep soon after..

(ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🎉🥳👏)