On our own, PT 2

(Agoti POV)
"We walked for an hour it seems, I couldn't get what happened before out of my head. It must be so awkward to Tabi," My mind spoke, i looked at Tabi and he looked at me. "You ok?" He asked, he seemed fine. "Yeah, just a little shook on what I said." I said, looking away. "What you said?" Tabi asked, pulling out a cigarette. "Yeah.. it just seems.. not like me?" I shrugged. "It was just so sudden, i don't know what got into me." I said, Tabi lighted his cigarette. "It was pretty sudden, I was in shock for a moment as well," He said, offering me a cigarette. I took it and lighted it, we both walked for a few more minutes untill we came up on a fast food place. I looked at it, my stomach growled, it reminded me how hungry I was. "Aye," I said, nudging Tabi.
"Yes?" He said, "You hungry?" I said, stomping out my cigarette. "Yes very". He said, he started to fast walk near the fast food place. "Also- put on your shirt- people are gonna stare." He said, turning to face me. "Oh?~ why?~ are you gonna be jealous of them looking at me?~" I said with a smug. "Wipe that smug off your face, cmon I'm hungry." He said, not even looking at me. "He knows me so well." My mind spoke. We both walked into the food place, (with my shirt on ofc) and ordered, I swear, we both ordered the whole menu. Eh, we didn't care, we where probably gonna blow this place up like the rest of them.
We ate, and sadly, didn't blow it up. I looked at Tabi, he looked at me. "Dude-" Tabi said, "You sure your alright?" He said, touching my arm. "Damn yeah I'm fine, why you so touchy?" I said, putting my hands behind my head. Tabi shrugged and put his hands in his pocket, he deals with this everyday, it's no surprise. We kept walking, Spade came to my mind, I remembered how he covered for us and helped us, I felt guilty for leaving clover, but, we would be dead meat ourselves. "Hey Tabs, you know how Spade took us in? Under his wing?" I asked, "Yes... I feel guilty.. Also- was that a pun!?" He looked at me. "Pft yeah."
"I feel guilty too, i don't know why."
"Probably because we couldn't burry his body? Or find Clover." Tabi said simply. "Probably," I said, we came up on an alley way, again. This one seemed... Darker than the rest. "Does that alley seem..off?" I asked Tabi, i stopped infront of the alley way to learn ok at it. Tabi walked more untill her noticed i wasn't there. "Yo cmon, it's just an alley." Tabi said, walking back toward me.
"AGOTI!" I heard a voice yell from the alley, I flinched, but... I knew that voice from somewhere..
"Clover..?" I said, clover ran out of the alley.. his shirt was covered in blood. He collapsed on me. Tabi caught up and gasped. "Clover?!" Said Tabi, i was still in shock but i shook it off. "Are you ok? I mean- where- wh- WHERE DID YOU-" I said in confusion.
"I recommend you give me him.." a voice said from the dark alley.
"I don't take orders from anyone." I snapped, pushing clover behind me, i saw Tabi slowly pull a grenade out of his pocket in the corner of my eye. "Oh it's not an order, it's a suggestion that you might want to listen to." The figure stepped out of the cloak of darkness..

"Who are you?!" I asked- a little to aggressively

"Who are you?!" I asked- a little to aggressively. "You might not remember me, but I remember you." He said
He pulled off his goggles.
Spades Ex
I remembered his pleading look before Nugget devoured him.
"What are you doing with clover?!" Tabi asked, threatening him with his grenade. "Ah haha, i'm not here for you, or you. Or-.. him." He pointed at clover with his Kanata. " I'm guessing you don't know my name, my name is Hans. And I know you know where Spade is... And i wont hesitate to behead you right... Now." He said, Spades body flashed through my mind, I spoke,"He's g-"
"We don't know where he is." Tabi blurted. "Oh but you do," Hans said. "How?" I said. "How are you alive? Nugget ate you." I said. "Oh but, i have powers of my own. Some others don't know about.. Spade included, Now, give me the rat or tell me where Spade is,"
"No," Tabi said "Spade is..." Tabi trailed off. "Is? He cannot be dead, if that's what you where going to say." He said, putting his Kanata away. "I-" Tabi started "He's dead, that's the truth." I said. "We were there when he died." Tabi ammitted. "Oh so you lied? To protect- 'them'" Hans said, pulling his hood on. "Might as well take me to the body." He said "We dont know where his body is," I said, "Ugh," He put his hand on his forehead, two large white-flaming arms came out from his back and snatched clover from behind me. "CLOVER!" Clover tried to tell back but more flames covered his mouth. "Show me where Spades body is and I'll give, 'clover' back."
"Ugh, don't you ever stop..?" I said, "Fine we will take you there, its far, we will probably have to stay the night. Somewhere.." Tabi said, "Dude! We seriously aren't going back to that place.." I whispered to Tabi, "Give him what he wants, Clover is the only survivor from that place, and he is our friend." He whispered back. I remembered how Clover helped keep us hidden in his house, when it still was a house. "Fine, but I'm not paying for a damn hotel room..", i said.
-Time skip, they find a hotel room blah blah blah, carry on to the good parts-
We didn't know how this was going to work, i didn't want Clover near Hans at all, but for all i care, Hans can sleep on the floor. "Alright two beds, you two in one and me and- Clover, in the other." Hans said, still holding onto Clover, Clover looked bored at that point. "No, Clover is not sleeping with that psychopath." I said, not daring to move closer. "Then I'll kill him now"
"Ok" Tabi said immediately, he pulled me onto the bed with him and pretended to sleep. I blushed, ofc, but i know it was a plan, to help clover like- not die.

We settled down onto the bed, i could hear Hans breathing, or Tabi's I don't know, think he is still awake though. I laid my head down, thinking about what tomorrow would be, going back to that nightmare place, maybe dying. But, i remembered what happened earlier, with me getting suddenly flirty and confronting Tabi's Crush on me, I liked that about him, he gets all nervous and flustered when it comes up, cute. Oh i heard it when I said it- oh god I'm blushing now.
I covered my face with my hands, i looked at the popcorn ceiling above. I slowly closed my eyes...unaware of the black figure in the window....