2 - The Assignment

"Get the drugs into the country without hassle or attention being brought to us, I'm not in the mood to deal with the fucking police right now, got it?" He phrased it as a question yet it sounded more of a threat, he was like that

They all stared at him with tall posture and nodded as I stood beside him, on the edge of laughter with how scared they were. They all scurried away as if staying another second would have them killed, to be honest it probably would have.

"Wow, you're in a foul mood today, aren't you?" I turned to him to see annoyance flood his face. His eyes flicked to mine like a warning to shut up and I graciously took it. I was his most trusted person yet I was still scared to death of him, always walking on egg shells around him.

In fact I was so close to him I was the only person, except from his family, allowed to call him by his name, Damian. Everyone else had to call him Boss, Sir or Mr Marius.

We had grown up together from the age of 11, trained together, fought together and killed together. I have no problem admitting that he was always better then me and more skilled then me which is why he deserved to take the role of mafia king for the Italian mafia after Marco died.

Marco was the person who trained us growing up, he never had a son or daughter so he picked the both of us, trained us from the age of 11, then at 21 he decided Damian would take his place when he died and I was to be his second in command but like I said I never had a problem with it and that was the truth.

"I'm not in the mood, Logan" He always spoke so calmly yet so visiously, it was a talent I would pay to have if I could.

Damian was the type of person to kill someone then go out to eat either by him self or with the very few people he could tolerate as if it didn't efect him in the slitest to take another mans life. 

Seeing as I hadn't responded to him, he started to walk away beforee turning to me, rolling his eyes and gestured for me to follow him, I didn't hesitate and followed swiftly after.

I walked by his side, like I always did. He may have a higher ranking then me but we grew up together and even though he doesn't mind putting me into my place once every so often, we think of each other like brothers.

I respect him and he respects me. We have to after knowing what we each have been through.

We reached a large door that lead to his office after a few minutes of walking and entered. Damian shut the door behind us, instantly becoming less tense now it was just us.

"I need you and Asher to kill someone tomorrow night for me." He stated as he sat down behind his large shield of a desk.

Asher was our most trusted man we met him when he was 19 and we were 23 after he joined the mafia and when Marco died he was like our number three. He was a good soldier because he did what Damian or I said, no questions and he'd always do it right. 

He was a little... cold if you had just met him and he doesn't like to speak or become involved with people but the more you got to know him, the more he warmed up to you and became like a big dog.

Always follows you around, does what it's told and liked company with the people it trusts.

He also had tattoos all up his arms which snaked down his chest, not going to lie I was jealous of them. 

"Okay sure give me the name and the place, wait actually I don't need the place, just the name."

Damian rolled his eyes and let out a brief chuckle before handing me a piece of paper with some blond guy's face on it. 

As I read through it Damian told me how he was stealing drugs from mafias and how he wanted him dead before he could steal from ours which, was a smart idea.

He told me that he would be at a club called Electric tomorrow night and that he expected him dead by the following morning. I simply nodded before heading out to find Asher and inform him about our new plans for tomorrow.

"This blond dick is pissing too many people off, and Damian wants him dead before he pisses him off as well

"This blond dick is pissing too many people off, and Damian wants him dead before he pisses him off as well." 

I slammed the piece of paper down on the top of the barrier in front of Asher just after he threw a knife almost perfectly in the centre of the target. He's usually in the gym or boxing with some guy on steroids which is why I was slightly surprised to find him here.

"Okay when do we leave?" like I said Asher was always compliant with orders.

"tomorrow at 22:00," the club was half an hour away from here so i figured we would leave at 10 giving us plenty of time to get there by 11, the time he was expected to show up. "It'll be a quick job, we just have to go in, get eyes on target, shoot and go."

"simple enough." was the only reply I got from him. 

For the next 2 hours we shot some rounds together always in a competition, always thriving to win and then after I headed back to my room to have a shower and go to bed, it was only 11 but I was tired so I jumped into bed and found myself drifting of 5 or so minutes later.

thanks for reading :) xxx

also i really did try to find a picture I could use for this but I could not find ANY. it was super annoying.

please let me know what you guys think about the characters so far in the comments!!!