6 - Against My Will

"SHE WHAT?!" 

"SHE WHAT?!" 

My eyes opened slowly before shutting quickly and opening again however, once I realised what had happened I was wide-awake.

I went to stand up as I seemed to be sitting on a chilling chair in the middle of an empty room when I was tugged aggressively back down by the restraints around my wrists.

Dammit, they caught me.

"Yeah, she killed blah blah blah then broke blah blah blah  and then stole a blah blah blah which is when we had to use one of the cars, parked in the ally and blah blah blah side of her." 

I think I'm still a little fazed out because like 2% of that ,were words 

The two voices came from outside the shit hole I was now trapped to a fucking chair in.

calm down Nova you can do this, think.

Okay how do I get out of this? First examine the situation...

 Okay, medium sized room with grey walls and nothing on them except for a door in the corner of one of them. It has faded white paint peeling off it and there isn't a doorknob.

But that was to be expected this was obviously a torture room or a prison cell and the door was probably opened and closed with a remote on the outside.

 I had seen enough of the cells to know what the deal is with them.

Next,

My bag was gone and I could feel my thigh rub against my other which meant I no longer had my holster or gun but I could feel the sharp edge of my mini digger still in the back of my bra.

Haha didn't expect that one did day? I always have a dagger motherfuckers.

my hands were tied up so how on earth would I be able to get the dagger out in order to get these restraints off my aching wrists?

I started to move both my hands under the lower gap in the back of the chair and because I was wearing a dress, pushed the bottom of the dagger up through my black fabric until the top of it was poking out of the back of the neck line.