14 - Little Warrior

I chuckled to my self as I liked a TikTok on my phone whilst leaning over the marble kitchen island

It was Friday which meant the fancy shmancy ball was tomorrow night. I had picked out my dress and I lovedddd it.

It was this beautiful, sexy dark red dress. It had a deep v neckline, the bottom had a opening in the front while the rest went to the out and to the floor. I loved the way I looked in it and Daisy agreed with me to.

I knew I didn't need to look hot for this, especially considering I wasn't going with a date but this was my first event in the Italian mafia and I wanted to make a good impression.

When I was younger, my dad taught me this one thing that had never left my mind.

'Everyone wants power in this world and everyone tries to show they have it whenever they can, truly having power means that others don't know you have it which is what makes it powerful.'

I never really thought it made sense because if you have power, you want people to know. That way you're always in the top position, everyone does what you want and you're never the person they disrespect.

As I got older I started to think about it more and the more I did, the more it made sense. If you had all the power in the room and no body would dare question you if you were to speak, you wouldn't know who to trust.

Having power means everyone sucks up to you but in reality if they had the opportunity, they would kill you and take what's yours. So if nobody knew you had complete control over a room, they may disrespect you, but they would never target you.

Because I'm a woman, I'm over looked, not thought of as relevant and yes, that sucks but walking into a room knowing how much damage I could cause with out people blaming me simply because they refuse to believe a woman could cause destruction or be smarter then the, it's what makes me confident.

I am where I am today because of my confidence and it's something I don't think anyone could take away because no one means that much to me to get that much inside my head and take it away.