22 - Three From Three

"What?"

It took me a while to respond, I think my mind was a little preoccupied with the view of Nova's ass in that tight, tempting skirt she was wearing as she left, it was still engraved into my mind and I wouldn't complain if it decided to stay like that forever.

I never planned on taking her the way I did this morning but I couldn't help it. The way she looked in the tiny towel, the way I had felt when I woke without her in my arms, the way she said she was about to leave.

It made me need her, more of her. It made me want to fuck her until she couldn't get her mind off of me like I couldn't get mine of her.

I was determine to focus in that meeting but then Lucas sat next to me which meant the only seat available for her was between these two guys that were known for sleeping around a lot and I knew if she were to sit there, they would try something.

She wouldn't of needed my help rejecting them and putting them in their place if they did but I thought of how I would of reacted if someone even looked at her in a way I didn't like and it was not good.

I couldn't let her know she had that much power over me, she couldn't know how long I would torture someone if they tried something with her or even if she simply asked me to. So I thought it would of been smarter to force Lucas to move and make her sit next to me.

The guy on the other side of her was new here so I didn't think he would try anything.

She eventually came in with a skirt I instantly envisioned on my bedroom floor and a top I could rip down the front because of a lace and fuck, I was hard right away and couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

As soon as she sat down all my plans of focussing in that meeting might as well of never existed in the first place.

she was too... appealing? alluring? Enticing? She was too all of those words put together, times ten.

I managed to take my eyes of her a little while to speak to Asher but when I heard the ginger cunt talking to her, my focus centred back in on her.