4 - The Video

Fuck. I lost it. I hate that. I hate that I lost it, they would off probably had cameras there and now my face and I are compromised which, I know sounds like spy language but in this business it's so important to have no one know your face, it's the reason I can kill so easy. I snapped back to reality to find myself still in the club.

Once it was pretty fucking obvious that the guy was dead as a dagger was sticking out his massive forehead and three bullet holes were in his chest, I shot the camera's in the four corners of the now panicking room, the footage was going to be backed up onto a hard drive so there's no point but I may as well try. 

I'm so pissed I could punch the fucking wall but not only would that probably hurt, it's pointless and it wont do or solve anything so instead I look down at the floor, trying to make sure no one can see the main details of my face.

I look for a back exit so I won't have to go through the line of people out front, I located it and made my way over. I pass these two men who weirdly aren't afraid when I walk past as they just stare and follow my walk.

I step out the back and as my face hits the cold, fresh air I sigh and cuss quietly under my breath for being stupid.

See, I take great pride in my work and when I mess up I don't forgive myself easily. My talent and skill for killing is what is keeping me alive if I wasn't so good at my job, my father would no doubt kill me without a second thought and if I tried to run away he would locate me and with the same conclusion, kill me without a second thought.

And even if I could run away, I wouldn't, Running away from a fight is pathetic in my opinion and I love doing what I do and for sure couldn't carry on doing it if I ran away.

I kill to keep alive, when you think about it it's kind of ironic. I poorly convince myself that the main part of the job (killing him) is complete and that it's going to be okay as I get into the car again and drive off. This time in silence.

I finally get home make my way to my room get changed and get into bed but the only thing in my mind is the question of 

did anyone see in my face?