Chapter 1

POV Narrator

Pain can come in any shape or form. It's the way people distinguish the shape of reality. A way for people to see the truth.

A way to keep some people human.

—-

Darkness surrounded the forest of Beacon Hills. A darkness that echoed throughout the the entire town.

Derek Hale, helping a boy in a cemetery. A boy who always smelled like pain.

Scott, Stiles and Allison following Lydia's scent who had taken off completely naked in the night from the hospital.

The followed it to the Hale house. Thus where Scott is currently being held up in a trip wire.

Chris Argent walked forward with three of his little 'hunters' behind him.

Scott just watched the man and how he questioned what the current werewolf was doing. The blood rushing from his body to his brain. Making it hard for him to think.

A low growl emitted throughout the area making Stiles and Allison tense.

Scott frowned as he heard the growl. Most likely it being Derek.

Scott focuses on Chris as he started talking about cutting him in half. Thus emitting another growl. A louder, much more dangerous one.

Chris turned from the boy standing up gripping his gun as he looked to the forest. He walked forward some and looked to the trees.

Not noticing the figure that gripped a tree branch and launched it at his man. It empaled the man to Chris's left. The tree within the throat within seconds.

A gasp could be heard and Chris snapped his head to Scott. Who looked to the body with wide eyes.

Chris looked to the forest against with a much more defensive stance and heard the growl again.

"Let's get out of here."

He left the boy hanging as he walked away. His two other men carrying the body away.

Scott tried to use his enhanced eye sight or hearing yet heard nothing.

"Scott!" Allison ran forward and Stiles looked to the forest with unsure eyes.

"You okay?"

"Just another threatening conversation with your dad."

"Stiles help me with this!" Allison ran over to the chain holding Scott.

It took them a few seconds but before they could the wire snapped and Scott quickly dropped to the ground.

He looked to the forest as the hair on the back of his neck stood on end.

"Come on. We need to get moving."

—————

Scott and Stiles moved to the front of the school as they talked. Talked about Lydia and how she is possibly a werewolf.

Jackson pulled up in his Porsche. Thinking he is tough shit because he had received the bite.

Yet what he didn't see was the 1970 black Chevrolet Chevelle pulling into the parking lot taking the attention from his car to that one.

It jerked into the spot next to him making from looking at it.

He watched as a girl stepped out of the beautiful vehicle. Heels tapping against the ground as her black hair was pulled up in a bun.

Sunglasses on covering most of her eyes.

Easily closing the door she pulled out her phone and Jackson looked to the female with a raised brow.