Chapter 3

POV Narrator

"Sweetheart? What are you doing?"

Samira was pouring the noodles into the colander while looking to the phone.

"I making dinner for a boy that I go to school with." She spoke softly while seasoning the noodles pouring the noodles back into the bowl and the man laughed.

"You like this boy?"

Her cheeks turn pink and she rolls her eyes.

"No bubba! He literally lost his father and I don't think he has a mother so I'm sure he is hungry and scared so I'm bringing him food."

He went silent over the line and she heard a growl.

"Baby...he is in jail?"

"Bubba he literally is not problematic! It's okay! They think he did it because his dad use to beat the crap outta him!"

"Baby! You are to not leave that house do you understand me!"

Samira rolled her eyes as she pushed the cut chicken into the white sauce she had made.

"Baby!" He took on a stern tone and she rolled her eyes again.

"I will even have the Sheriff with me if it'll make you feel any better. I'm bringing him and his son some as well. Relax. I won't be in any danger I promise."

She heard a silent sigh on the other line.

"I just worry about you is all. I'm suppose to look after you."

"I know and I love you for it but I will be completely fine. I will call you even when I get there. Promise."

"Okay baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

She hung up as she started portioning out some into a container with plastic ware and then put a lid on the giant bowl.

She walked forward grabbing her keys to her car before locking the door behind her.

Opening up her gps she followed the instructions to get to the Beacon Hills police station.

She saw Stiles Jeep outside and quickly moved grabbing her container of food and moved.

She entered and smiled at the lady at the front desk along with the guy with a leather jacket obviously flirting with her.

The woman's eyes glided over to the girl and she gave a small smile.

"Hi there...I was wondering if Sheriff....oh I think his last name starts with an S...is here?"

The man turned and Samira sucked in a small breath as recognition entered the man's eyes. Yet only confusion entered them seconds later.

She just gave him a kind smile before looking to the female again.