Chapter 4

POV Narrator

Samira sat in the chair with Scott holding her hand as she looked away with anger on her face

"Should have let me kick his ass." She muttered and Scott laughed before looking over at her.

"I'm more scared of what would have happened if I did."

She looked to him and sighed before looking to the kids leaving.

"The principal will see you both now." A woman smiled and Samira stood as did Scott and they enter the office.

Inside was the kid who took the picture and Samira narrowed her eyes before looking to the principal and stopped in her tracks.

The older man was not the same one who showed her around school. She sucked in a breath as her body took on a tense look.

"Scott McCall. Third time In my office three days in a row now. Not looking good for you." The older man laughed before looking to the female who walked forward.

Her glare was harsh on the boy next to her who held an ice pack.

"I'm sorry sir but I had to hold her back from....possibly sending this boy to the emergency room." He spoke and Gerard looked to the small female with a raised brow.

He moved and grabbed the folder before looking at her profile.

"Samira Kenner. 16 years old. Has three classes with my grand daughter. Any relation to the Kenners within the Kenner fire 8 years ago?" He asked and Samira had her arms across her chest.

Her glare was hard set on her face and just stared the old man down.

"No. I just moved her from Virginia."

The older man nodded his head before looking to the girl.

"My name is Gerard Argent and I want us all to be friends. So please explain what happened." He motioned to the boy and when the boy immediately rushed into his words saying she attacked him Samira gave him a glare shutting him up immediately.

Gerard had noticed the stare and moved to where he squatted down in front of her. Scott's breath increased and Samira just looked to Gerard.

"This little punk took a picture of Erica as she was in mid seizure. Then decided it would be funny to laugh. So I destroyed his phone and hit him. Scott dragged me away before I could do any real damage."

Gerard looked to the boy whose nose was swollen and both his eyes were black.

"That could lead you to suspension Miss Kenner." Gerard spoke and the girl turned to the older man and stood up tilted her head.

"I'm not one for bullying. I'm not ashamed of what I did and I will gladly do it again to put this little bitch in his place. So go ahead and suspend me. I'll bring this school down burning if you do." She growled lowly as she practically radiated power.