Chapter 6

POV Samira

Screams echoed out as I ran

Screams echoed out as I ran. My feet pushing my past my limit.

I could feel the bonds slowly slipping from me as I ran faster.

My breathing causing me to panic. Something a child should never have to feel.

I slide to a stop as the flames licked at my face from the wood burning.

My eyes zero in on the flames as the screams echoed in my ears. The pain of the bonds snapping.

I slowly drop to my knees before I open my mouth. An ear piercing scream falling out of it.

———

I sped up driving on the road. My eyes taking in the Camaro in front of me and I couldn't stop the grin taking over my face.

I shifted into fourth gear before stepping on the gas launching my car forward and into the next lane.

Rolling down my window I tip my sunglasses down and see three inside the car look to me. I couldn't help the grin spreading over my face as I step on the gas launching passed them.

I burst out laughing at the group and make it to the school faster than the others.

Jerking my car into the spot next to Jackson's car. The very guy sitting on the hood of the car with Danny sitting next to him and I grin.

My eyes going from them to the Jeep two spots down where Stiles stood with Scott.

My eyes scouring over Stiles body with a certain hunger I didn't know could possess me. A pinching in a my gut as a flutter followed afterwards.

A grin stretched over my face before swinging open the door. My purse and keys in one hand and my coffee in the other.

The mug saying "I'd shank a bitch for you. Right in the kidney!"

I quickly step to the side before closing the door hard enough for it to click before it locks.

Stepping onto the side walk my heels clicking gently I grinned to the two jocks.

"Good morning, Jackson, Danny." I spoke confidently to the two boys. One smirks while the other smiles.

"Good morning Samira! We still on to study after school?" Danny asks and I stop in my tracks and place my hand on my hip.

I flick my sunglasses up and stare at the very obvious gay boy.

"Of course darling! How else are we going to gossip then make out?" I wink at him as he goes bright pink in the cheeks and I couldn't help the chuckle that leaves my lips.

My eyes flicking over to Jackson.

"You can bring Jackson over as well....only if he wants to come." My eyes dancing over his form and the boy grins from ear to ear.