Chapter 12

POV Narrator

"You think this will do any good? Look at it, it's tiny and disgusting!"

The pained screams just echoing in the small ears of the small girl. Not even paying attention to the pay being paid.

"Soon enough, we need the others. Then you can have your fun."

——————-

Samira wasn't herself when she opened her locker Monday at school. She could not sleep. Not like she could before but she could sleep a few hours. Yet now it seemed she never sleeps a wink here.

Even make cannot seem to conceal the dark bags underneath her eyes.

Bringing the coffee to her lips she sighs in relief but jumps the minute Stiles practically pounces on her. Scott and Allison right behind him.

Samira's locker was away from the main building and away from snooping eyes so they could have a few minutes together.

Stiles went to ask something but it fell short as he looked to the girl who looked like she was almost dead on her feet.

"Did you even attempt to sleep this weekend?" Stiles asked her incredulously while rolling her eyes.

"The thing is a Kanima. It doesn't know who it is or what it is and it seeks a master. There."

She turned on her heel walking away but Scott looked to the two before rushing forward stopping in front of the girl.

She wore a white sweater and black skinny jeans with white converse showing her short height instead of her normal heels. Her hair in a tight bun and it looks like she put some foundation on but that's about it.

"You okay?" He asked softly and she huffed softly towards him.

"I'm not sleeping good, that's it." She spoke and he looked at her with sympathy before pulling her into a hug.

His heat radiated into her body and her eyes closed automatically reveling in the heat. She buried her head in his shoulder. His scent surrounding her.

The smell of pine trees, teakwood, Allison's vanilla and lavender perfume and coffee? She buried herself in more and he just laid his head on hers before looking to Allison and Stiles.

"Want some of my sleeping meds?" Stiles asked and she grumbled lowly they couldn't even tell what she was saying. They raised a brow as Scott just rubbed her back.

"She said that they wouldn't work on her anyway."

Allison watched as the girl pulled back and shifted to Allisons arms. The girl laughed before pressing her cheek to her hair.

"Come on. Let's get to class and at lunch I'll buy you coffee yeah?"

The girl nodded eagerly to Allison before being passed to Stiles who wrapped her in his Flannel. She closed her eyes enjoying the scent before being tucked into his arm.