Chapter 7

POV Samira

Walking into the locker room I set my bag down with  my cleats and other things I am going to need for the game

It was a couple hours before anyone else is suppose to be here.

Looking down to my phone I smiled at the text I received.

Good luck at your first game tonight babygirl!

We are rooting for you sweetheart!

With that I am quickly pulling off my long sleeve top leaving me in my black Cosabella bra top. It was a spendy bra but it never really bothered me.

I quickly slipped that off as well and pulled on my black sports bra.

My long skin tight sports shirt next. Thus leading me to pull down my skirt. My feet already bare of the heels I wore.

My Cosabella panties were thin but covered most of my...womanhood.

I stopped to listen to my surroundings and found no one still so I quickly slipped those down too grabbing and spanks and quickly pulled them on.

I wasn't about to get caught but someone with everything out. Oh god...if Greenberg found me I'd probably murder the kid if she tried to escape.

That would just be to big of an embarrassment for me to handle.

Just as I pulled on the longer shorts for the game the door opened revealing Jackson.

"Well if it isn't Mr McDouche coming to my ultimate rescue." I throw my hand to my head for effect and he rolled his eyes at me.

"What's the matter with you?"

"I don't have enough coffee running through my veins, I'm about to play in a game, I'm hungry, I don't know all the plays to the said game, I'm starving actually and I'm already calculating the exactly amount of bottles I will need to get utterly fucked in the head with alcohol this weekend. So yeah I'm kinda grumpy."

I huffed at him with a grumpy pout on my lips as my arms crossed my chest.

Coming to my side he sets his bag down and pulls out in one hand an energy drink while the other held some kind of powder.

"What I'm the holy hell is that?"

I said looking to what was in his hand and he pulled it up.

"Pre-workout. It's gunna get you going. Trust me."

Debating my options I don't know much about this pre-workout but the energy drink will burn in her stomach when she is running and stressed.

"Pre-workout."

He nodded his approval to me before quickly putting two scoops into the bottle with a shiny holed ball for mixing in it.

He pours water in and quickly shakes the bottle quite a bit faster than what a normal person would.