Chapter 21

POV Samira

My eyes slam shut as I shake my head.

'He wouldn't say that. He isn't real. He wouldn't say that. He isn't real.'

A hand on my shoulder made me snap my eyes open and flinch back automatically.

"Samira?"

My eyes land on Jackson and he places his hand on my chest.

"Breath, Samira."

Letting in gentle breaths I do as he commanded and lean forward some letting his scent cloud my nose.

"What the fuck happened?" I whisper softly to him but he just shrugged his shoulders. He wrapped his arms under my pits and hoisted me off the ground.

I leaned on him some before looking around quickly just to make sure I was just hallucinating.

"Hey let me go! Let me go!"

Someone was screaming as they threw him into the pool and I frown before pulling off my shoes quickly before diving in.

I can alway buy a new dress. I wrap my arms around the kid struggling at the bottom and push off from the bottom.

We hit the surface and I gently cup his head, whoever it was, on my shoulder as I paddle backwards.

"Breath gently, you will be okay."

I whispered to him as I use some of my strength to pull us both up.

He pushed away from me harshly only for me to come face to face with creepy Matt. His face held so much rage that it leaked from his scent. Yet that small hint of fear.

He looked around and everyone was just staring and I felt slightly bad for the kid.

"Hey, Matt. Look at me."

The boy turned his glare to me and I gently hold my hand out to him.

"You okay?"

He swiped my hand away before walking away from me making me huff.

"Asshole."

I look to everyone as sirens blared out.

"Cops are here! Everyone out!"

My mind going to the drinks and I narrow my gaze on the fountain. Scott and Stiles rush behind as I go over to it and narrow my gaze. My nose lifted in the air as I scented liquid.

"That little bitch!" My eyes flashed as I feel something tugging within me.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked and I turn to him with fangs dropped.

"She spiked the punch with Wolfsbane! Make us see what we fear. Motherfucker." My words slurred and Stiles gripped my arm but I release a growl.

My anger spiking I lift my nose to find the scent of that stupid girl.

Scott gripped my other hand to stop me. "Your losing control. You need to stop!"

I close my eyes as I take deep breaths focusing on the bonds in my chest.

The three strongest being my uncles and aunt. The golden bands on my chest glowing thick and strong.

The next was the red bond. Alpha. Derek. His radiated peace and calm. Almost like being...that's not right.

"Scott call Derek." I spoke quickly and he frowned.

"What?"

"Call Derek!" I hissed my eyes flashing slightly as Stiles guides us away from being caught by the cops.