Odd

The ravenet made it back to the dorms. He threw himself on the couch. He was the only one home and he probably would be for the next few hours.

    Opening his phone he decided to go back to the reading app. He clicked on his own profile. Setting a name, profile picture and profile background. He also added a small little bio.

   Something simple.

00 liner
He/him

  It wasn't extravagant but, he would stick with it for now. Going back he searched for Felix's username. Obviously thinking the younger hadn't written anything he went to the profiles section clicking on the only user there.

    Pixielixie
5 works 22 reading lists 1.2k followers

00 liner He/him
Ult groups/bias'
SKZ- 0t8 but aussie line tho 👀
BTS
BP
ITZY
TWICE
TOO MANY TO LIST! MAYBE I'LL MAKE A BOOK ABOUT MY ULT GROUPS

  💫if you ever want to talk I am here <3 updates every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. 💫

    Hyunjin to say the least was surprised at the fact that Felix actually wrote stuff on said app.

     Scrolling down, Hyunjin looked at the books that the younger has written.

    The first book was titled 'random facts I know'.

     Hyunjin laughed a little thinking back to times the Younger would break out with random facts he knew.

    Felix also had two Minsung books.

   "Okay, that is kind of funny. He writes stories about Minho and Jisung. Honestly kind of expected that from Changbin. But, I suppose that Felix is Jisung best friend." Hyunjin swiped to the next book.

    Photocards & broken hearts ◇ Chanlix

   Hyunjin glared at the book for no particular reason swiping to the next one.

    Furrowing his eyebrows.

  "Hyunlix?" He tilted his head slightly.

    Finally after a few seconds  he put two and Two together.

   "Felix and I?"

    Hearing the nob of his shared room turn he exited the app and opened Instagram.

   Jisung walked in with a smiled.

   "Hey, sung." Hyunjin waved.

    "Oh, hey. What are doing here?" Jisung asked.

   "Just looking at Instagram." Hyunjin showed the younger his phone.

   Jisung hummed.

   "Hey, have you ever heard of ships?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Well, duh. They are in the oceans." Jisung stated.

    Hyunjin sighed.

  "No, not those ships. Like I guess, Idol x Idol ships. Where fans put together two celebrities." Hyunjin told the younger.