Special chapter: Jisungs History ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A special chapter for Jisungs YouTube history because I mentioned so much. Disclaimer, in this they all have their own accounts. Disclaimer number two: this is all fake and I doubt that they would ever post their actual YouTube history to Instagram.

-

  "Hyunjin, no I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Jisung exclaimed.

  "Nope, I warned you! And now you shall pay the price!" Hyunjin said taking the youngers phone and locking himself in the bathroom.

   See it all could have been avoided, if Jisung hadn't decided to lie to Hyunjin again.

  Kissing thought it'd be funny to tell Hyunjin that Felix was crying because of him. Him being Hyunjin.

   Hyunjin felt so bad that he bought his little lover a few too many plushies and lots of sweets, only to find out that the younger was crying because he read five feet apart again.

   Saying something along the lines that he was rereading it because of a fanfic he was writing. (Hehehe)

   Once Hyunjin found that out he chased Jisung around the dorm for ten minutes before finally capturing the male and his phone. He was honestly lucky that Minho was out right now or else he'd have tissues in his mouth.

   Screenshoting the quokka-like males YouTube history he went to Instagram. Almost instantly the post started getting comments and likes.

   J.quokka✓

quokka✓

❤️ 3.194.590

   Here's his YouTube history!
~Hyunjin🥟

   Jisungswife i-

  Cb97✓ I've only been gone for an hour...

    Lee.know✓ huh... How many times has he watched that fancam?

    Sunshine.lix✓ do I wanna know?

   Eden__marii✓ should I be shocked? No. Am I shocked? No. I do find it interesting though.

   Han.ji Minsung is real.

    Hyunjin laughed evilly and left the bathroom.

    "Here you go." He said hand the phone back to Jisung.

   Jisung sighed and took the phone back only for his eyes to widen seeing what Hyunjin posted.

   "I- you-.... Oh god..." Jisung muttered.

  "Payback!" Hyunjin giggled.

    Jisung raised a brow as his feed refreshed.

  "Huh... Seems like karma is your boyfriend." Jisung said showing the taller his phone.

   Hyunjin's eyes widened.

  "Pay back!" Felix giggled.

  "Lixie! I'm your boyfriend." Hyunjin whined.

   "Yeah and? Jisungie is my best friend." Felix shrugged.

  Hyunjin huffed. Maybe, he deserved that.

  -

  Jisung's history finally revealed! Maybe I'll do another bonus chapter. I hope you liked it!