Upset

Felix was only slightly worried. Hyunjin had came back and dropped of Jisung's Cheesecake back then, left right after. That was 8 hours and 43 minutes ago.

   "Felix, continuously staring at the door will not bring him home faster. Go take a nap or something." Chan sighed looking at the younger aussie.

   "He left nearly nine hours ago he should be back by now." Felix stated as gnawed at his lip.

   For a bit of insight, the vlive lasted from 10 to 11. Hyunjin got back to the dorm around 11:45. Jisung arrived at the dorm at 12:20. Then, at 12:50 is when Hyunjin left for the first time. He then arrived back at the dorm at 1:15. Finally, he left again at 1:20.

    It was now 10:03 p.m.

    "I promise you he will come back. For now, go get some sleep. You barely got any last night you need rest." Chan assured the younger.

    Felix sighed getting up.

  "Fine." The blond huffed walking to his room.

   "We've been sitting here for the past eight hours are you going to tell me why you came over so suddenly?" The black haired male asked.

  "How do you know if you are jealous?" Hyunjin asked.

    "What do you mean?" The ravenet asked.

    "Like, I don't know. But, like say Soobin wasn't your boyfriend but, your best friend would you get jealous because he is clinging to the other members?" Hyunjin questioned Yeonjun.

  "Well, if Binnie wasn't my boyfriend and Just my best friend I would say no. I probably wouldn't be jealous. But, because he is my boyfriend, yes, I would get jealous but that is because I want him to cling to me." Yeonjun explained.

   Hyunjin groaned.

   Yeonjun sighed.

  "Is there something you are jealous about?" Yeonjun asked.

   "I...I am more upset about it. I am not jealous." Hyunjin told the older.

   "What are you upset about then?" Yeonjun asked.

   Hyunjin pressed his lips into a thin line.

   "Felix came home at about 3 in the morning today and he was in the kitchen eating when I came out to get water. Usually when he is on his phone shows me what he is doing but, today he just hid it. Then, we started talking and he mentioned that Chan carried him home.

   That kind of upset me. I kind of got nosy and snooped in his phone and he apparently reads fanfictions about Chan and Him which also upset me a little. Then, earlier today Chan was pretty much clinging to Felix, which annoyed me. Like, he really didn't need to be that touchy." Hyunjin scoffed.

    Yeonjun had a look of confusion on his face.

  "So, you were jealous of Chan?" Yeonjun asked.

   "No, I was upset because Felix was letting Chan be all touchy." Hyunjin corrected.

   Is he serious? Yeonjun thought

    "Yes, but naturally you know that Felix is a literal cuddle bug. He loves skin ship." Yeonjun stated.

  "But, did he have to be like that with Chan?" Hyunjin asked.

    "I am going to propose a scenario to you and you are going to tell me how you feel after said scenario. Okay?" Yeonjun explained.

   Hyunjin nodded.

   "Okay, let's say that Chan and Seungmin are sitting on the couch cuddling, how do you feel about that?" Yeonjun asked.

   "Fine. They are just cuddling." Hyunjin shrugged.

   Yeonjun nodded.

   "Okay, Now let's say that it isn't Seungmin but Felix and Chan on the couch cuddling. How do you feel now?" Yeonjun questioned.

   Hyunjin clenched his jaw a couple times before answering.

   "A little upset." Hyunjin answered honestly.

   "Why are you upset.?"

   "I just am." Hyunjin shrugged.

    Yeonjun sighed.

  "Hyunjin, I don't think you are merely upset, I think you are jealous." Yeonjun stated.

   "Why would I be jealous?" Hyunjin questioned.

   Yeonjun threw himself back on the couch.

   "Because you like him." Soobin chimed in.

  "Thank you, babe. Thank you!" Yeonjun groaned.

   "Well, obviously I like him he is one of my best friends." Hyunjin stated.

   "He doesn't  mean that type of Like. He means the crush type of like." Kai chirped walking by.

     "What?! I don't like Felix like that!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

   "Yeah, keep telling yourself that look where it got Soobin and Yeonjun." Beomgyu laughed with half a croissant in his mouth as he walked to his room.

    "I am serious, I don't like Lix like that we are merely best friends. I am just upset that Chan is touchy with Lix." Hyunjin stated.

    "I bet five bucks next time you are here you are going to admit you like Felix." Taehyun walked passed them.

   "Ugh, whatever. I have to go it is late and they are probably wondering where I am." Hyunjin sighed standing up.

   The group of five said their goodbyes to Hyunjin.

   "I don't like Felix, do I?" Hyunjin questioned once he was out of the dorm.

   He shook his head walking back to his own dorm. Reaching there nearly 40 minutes later he sighed realizing that all the lights were off.

     Entering he took his shoes off and set them by the front door.

    Walking to his shared room, he immediately knew something was wrong.

   The cute freckle faced blond wasn't asleep in his bed. The bed was perfectly the only missing was the Bbokari plushie the younger often cuddled.

   Hyunjin turned opening the two youngest door. Finding no sign of the blond he went to the living room not want to actually think the blond was in the other possible room.

   He clenched his jaw finding no sign of the younger.

     He walked to the oldest three's room quietly opening the door.

    He inhaled sharply through his nose bitting his cheek harshly.

   Felix was curled into Chan's side holding Bbokari close whilst asleep.

   The ravenet closed the door going to his own room tossing his jacket off he laid in his bed frustrated. He groaned into his pillow and took his glasses off.

  Am I jealous? Do I like him?