Ignore

Though, Felix was happy to see that Hyunjin made it home safely, he was still upset that for 8 hours and 43 minutes the older didn't bother to call to let anyone know he was okay.

   Hyunjin did get a scolding from Chan for his stunt. Which he mostly ignored. If it wasn't for Soobin calling Chan, Chan would have went out looking for the ravenet.

   "We have a photo shoot in two hours. Please everyone be ready in hour." Chan sighed once he realized Hyunjin wasn't listening any more.

    There were okays all around the living room.

   There was a slight tension in the room. From where? The five other members could only assume it was coming from Hyunjin, Chan, and Felix.

   It nearly rivaled the tension that minsung shared when they held eye contact for long periods of time.

   The group was ready and in the van that would take them to the set within the hour. But, still there was an odd tension that no one knew how to calm or even get rid of.

     Luckily, the ride wasn't that long. The group got into the first set of clothes they were assigned.

   It was a photo shoot for an up and coming store.

    "The pairs have already been determined. Minho and Jisung you two will be modeling a couple fashion line. Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix you guys will be modeling a late night out and in collection. Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin you guys will be modeling a casual day out collection. There will also be some solo shoots." Their manager explained.

    Oh, look there is a fire. Let me go add fuel to it. That is what this moment felt like to all the other members.

  They weren't sure if their manager could feel the unknown tension between the three but, it seemed like it got worse after their manager said the pairs.

    "Okay, well we should just head in there now..." Jisung smiled awkwardly.

    The members nodded deciding to follow suit and go inside the building.

    "Why does it seem like the tension is just getting worse?" Jeongin asked Seungmin.

    "Because it is..." Seungmin sighed.

    After an hour, of hair make up and getting dressed they went out to meet the photographer.

   <decided to do a self insert <3 I might change it later but, I've never done a self insert before so let's see how this goes!>

    "Okay, guys meet the photographer Eden Lovsii." Their manager gestured to a rather short person with short blond(e) hair.

     The person waved.

   "Hello, I am very glad to be working with you guys today!" Eden spoke with a smile.

    "Look Changbin~Hyung someone shorter than you!" Jisung smiled.

    Changbin glared at Jisung who hid Minho, like that would help.

    Eden gave a small laugh.

   "Uhm, okay well, I am Bang Chan the leader it is nice to meet you..." Chan trailed off not know what to call Eden.

   "Ah, just call me Eden. I've learned that people have some issues with honourifics and me." Eden laughed sheepishly.

    Chan tilted his head to the side.

   Eden pointed to a button attached to  his shirt.

    I am He/him today.

    "I am genderfluid. I have buttons that let people know what I am feeling that day." He smiled.

     The eight boys nodded.

    "What year were you born?" Felix asked out of nowhere.

    "I am a '00 liner." Eden spoke.

   <I'm really an '05 liner.>

    "He is the same age as you guys!" Jeongin exclaimed to the four '00 liners.

     "I am Hwang Hyunjin the eldest in the '00 liners." Hyunjin smiled.

    "Han Jisung the second eldest!" Jisung beamed.

   "Lee Felix the third eldest!" Felix exclaimed happily.

    "Kim Seungmin the youngest." Seungmin gave a polite smile.

    "Eden Lovsii December '00 liner." Eden gave them a smile.

   <Actually  I was born I April but I wanna keep some kind of reality to this cause I am younger than all of them so yeah..>

    "Seungmin has been bumped to the fourth eldest!" Jisung exclaimed.

    The other members laughed.

  "Okay okay, it is time to get to work!" Eden spoke semi professionally as he was still laughing a bit.

   Chan put on a semi professional face trying not to laugh.

   "Who would you like to start with?" Chan asked.

   "We are going to start with the couple line. Which is Minsung." Eden told them.

    Minho and Jisung nodded walking up to the set.

  "How do you want us to pose?" Minho asked.

   "I guess couple like?" Eden said but it came out more as a question.

   "Any couple pose in particular?" Jisung asked him.

     "Err.. I know no couple poses. The best romantic relationship I have had it with fanfic loki and even that got sour..." Eden pursed his lips.

    Minho put one hand on Jisung's waist  and let the other hand rest to his side so it was still showing of the outfit. Jisung leaned on the older slightly.

    "Okay, yeah that works." Eden picked up his camera snapping a few pictures of that particular pose then, asking them to switch up the pose.

    "I think that is good for this outfit if you can, can you ahead and go change into the next one while we work on the next group?" Eden asked the two.

    Minho and Jisung nodded.

   "Next group is Hyunjin, Chan and Felix." Eden smiled.

   And the tension was back.

    The three stood awkwardly Chan was in the middle.

    Eden made a face obviously feeling the tension.

    "Uhm.. Felix, how about you stand in the middle. Hyunjin you to Felix's left and Chan you to his right." Eden directed.

    The tension was still thick and the three were still standing there awkwardly.

   "Okay! How about this. Chan and Hyunjin put an arm around Felix. Felix put an arm around both of them." Eden was trying to ease the tension.

     Chan put his arm around Felixs' shoulders and Hyunjin put his arm around Felixs' waist letting his hand rest on the blond's hip. Felix just put his arms around Hyunjin's and Chan's waist.

    "Okay, I get it now." Eden muttered.

     Changbin and Jeongin seemed a bit lost as Eden took pictures of the three.

    Seungmin he knew exactly what was happening, he just didn't quite understand why.

    Why are Hyunjin and Felix ignoring each other?