Mistletoe in February

Felix enter the Café looking for the purple haired person he asked here. Finally, spotting them he walked over with a haste.

    "Hey, sorry for calling you out this late." Felix scratched his neck.

    The person across from Him yawned waving their hand.

   "It's fine. What's up, bubs?" Eden asked.

    "I would go to Jisung about this but, he doesn't necessarily like Jihyun. You are neutral to this kind of but, anyway do you think it would be a bad idea from me to stay with Jihyun?"

    Eden was a bit shocked.

  "Uh, well... you want my honest opinion?" Eden questioned pushing up their glasses.

    "Yes, I do."

  Eden nodded.

   "I think you would be stupid to stay with him. Like honestly, in the 5hree months I have known you staying with him would probably be the stupidest thing I've seen you do. I'm not saying this to hurt you but, it is the honest truth." Eden spoke rather bluntly.

   "Ouch."

   "I am saying that as a concerned friend. Jihyun from what I have gathered is bad news. This relationship could turn sour really fast. It can turn toxic really fast." Eden stated.

     "Is it really that bad?" Felix questioned.

   "Yeah, it is. Felix, he posted pictures of you you didn't want posted, he on multiple occasions has made you uncomfortable, he has ignored you when you told him no PDA and there more things to just back up the fact he is going to end up toxic. He gets jealous about the tiniest of things and most of them involve Hyunjin." Eden listed off.

     Felix put his head down.

   Eden patted the olders head.

  "Why are you asking so suddenly though?"

   "Well, you already know that Jihyun and I are on a break but, I told Hyunjin nearly telling him I like him. Anyway, Hyunjin made me promise that I would think over my relationship with Jihyun. Well, he didn't make me promise." Felix sighed.

    Eden had a small smile.

   "Felix, have you ever pondered on the possibility that Hyunjin likes you like you like him?" Eden asked.

   "No, because we are just friends." Felix muttered.

     Eden nodded.

    Yeah. But the way he looks at you isn't the way friends look at each other. Dude, looks at you like you're his whole world.

    Hyunjin turned in his bed once again. Felix still hadn't come home and it was exactly an hour after he left.

   "Hyunjin stop." Jisung muttered.

   "I'm not doing anything." Hyunjin huffed.

   "I can practically hear your thoughts from here." Jisung groaned.

    "I don't know what you are talking about."

   "Felix will be back soon." Jisung hummed.

   "How do you know.?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "He just texted me saying he is on his way back." Jisung stated.

    Hyunjin huffed.

   "It started to snow outside apparently..." Jisung muttered.

   Hyunjin sat up.

   "What's wrong?" Jisung questioned.

    "Felix wasn't wearing a coat when he left..." Hyunjin muttered standing up.

    "He just went to the Café down the street." Jisung stated.

    Hyunjin ignored the younger grabbing his own coat and Felixs' coat.

   Jisung watched as the older walked out of the room.

    He heaved out a sigh.

    "He is whipped." Jisung muttered.

   "Says you." Minho whispered from beside him.

    "Shush. Let's sleep." Jisung muttered.

     Minho laughed a little cuddling into the younger.

   Hyunjin walked started walking to the Café looking for the younger as he did so.

    "Lix!" Hyunjin walked up to the younger who had his arms around himself to keep warm.

    Felix looked in the direction of the voice smiling when he saw Hyunjin.

   "You idiot." Hyunjin muttered throwing Felix his coat.

    Felix put the coat on and looked at Hyunjin with a warm smile which melted Hyunjin even though it was snowing.

   "So, you came out here just to give me my coat?" Felix questioned.

    "Yeah."

    Felix let out a small laughed.

    Hyunjin couldn't help but smile. The older of the two looked up to see if he could see any stars but, instead he saw mistletoe.

    Just as fast as he looked up he looked back to Felix. Felix caught this and looked up. If he wasn't red from the cold air before he was now.

    "That should have been taken down by now..." Felix muttered.

    Hyunjin swallow thickly nodding.

   "Mistletoe in February..." Hyunjin whispered.

    Felix moved a step closer to the older surprising Hyunjin.

   "A tradition is a tradition." Felix gave a small smile before  he stood on his tip toes and pressing a small kiss onto Hyunjins' lips.

    Hyunjin was surprised but his hands still rested onto the youngers hips.

    Felix pulled away dropping from his tiptoes.

   "Happy valentines day." Felix whispered  with a small smile as he ran in the direction of the dorm.

    Hyunjin wasn't sure what to do but, he did pull out his phone to check the time.

   12.01 a.m.

   A small smile tugged at Hyunjin's lips. But it fell remembering the whole Jihyun thing.

    Hyunjin sighed putting a hand on his chest feeling his heart pounding.

    The things you do to me Lee Felix.