Fuck

"Hyunjin you good?" Seungmin asked.

    "Yep, I am A-okay.." the ravenet muttered.

    Felix had left about 3 hours and 56 minutes ago, not that Hyunjin was keeping track.

     Hyunjin was currently sitting in the living room with Seungmin and Jeongin who were cuddled up.

     The front door opened and there were some giggles.

  "Okay, bye." Felix's voice cut through laughing a little.

    There was what sounded like kissing sounds and a small peck.

  "Bye, lix." Jihyun's voice spoke.

   "Bye." The sound of the door reasonated through the living room.

   "How was your date?" Jisung asked as he walked from the hallway.

   "He asked me to be his boyfriend!" Felix exclaimed happily.

    "He asked for mine and Chan's permission." Jisung smiled.

   "Really?!" Felix questioned.

   "Yep, we both said it was okay. But, I also told him that he didn't need to ask." Jisung explained.

    Felix nodded.

  "I do need to ask Lix. What about the other thing?" Jisung questioned.

    Hyunjin could here a slight hesitation in the younger males words.

  "I.. Ishould just get over it. Which hopefully I will. But, I truly do like Jihyun and I am not using him to get over the other thing.." Felix spoke softly.

    Hyunjin didn't quite understand. Did Felix like someone else as well? Was he just reading too much into it? Was it possible that Felix liked Chan? The two had been pretty clingy recently. All these thoughts ran through Hyunjin's head.

   Unknowingly, in his mind he was blowing everything out of proportion.

     "Look, Lix as long as you are happy I am happy." Jisung told him.

    Hyunjin stood up not really in the mood to hear more of the conversation.

   He was upset for what reason he wasn't sure. But, between the whole Chan and Felix thing and this right now he was feeling a lot emotion he didn't understand.

   "Lix you want to watch a movie?" Hyunjin asked.

    Felix was a bit surprised considering the older hadn't really talked to him today let alone hung out with him.

   But, he smiled nonetheless and nodded.

   The two went back to their shared room leaving the Seungin couple and Jisung there.

    "Somehow, something is going to happen and it is not going to be good." Jisung muttered to himself watching the pair leave.

     "Out of all the things you could have picked you picked this movie?!" Felix whined as he looked at the stupid movie playing on Hyunjin's computer.

   "What? It is a good movie!" Hyunjin smiled looking at the words displayed on his computer.

   "You just had to just had to choose IT of all movies. The one with a fucking killer clown or whatever." Felix whined burying his face in his hands. Hyunjin smiled prying the boys hands from his face.

      "Oh, come one you'll be fine." Hyunjin laughed.

    Felix huffed.

   "If I have nightmares tonight, it is your fault!" Felix exclaimed cuddling his plushie. Hyunjin admired that for a moment before turning back to his computer so he could watch the movie.

    Not even half way through the movie Felix was hiding his face with Hyunjin's pillow.

     "Who the fuck talks to a clown who is in the drains!?" Felix groaned into Hyunjin's pillow.

    Hyunjin laughed a little bit watching the younger male.

    "He is a kid. Plus, this isn't supposed to be realistic." Hyunjin spoke.

   "Kid or not who the fuck talks to a clown in the drains!? A clown of all things!" Felix exclaimed.

   >disclaimer I have not watched it in like years. I am severely scared of clowns. I will literally start to shake and cry just seeing them funny clown or not. So yeah, I don'tknow how accurate my description of it will be<

    Many jump scares and Felix clinging to Hyunjin later the movie ended. Hyunjin put up his computer. By now it was 12 in the moring and every beside them and Chan were asleep. Jisung took to going and sleeping in Minho's shared room not wanting to listen to Felix cry about the movie.

    "Okay, it is time for bed." Hyunjin smiled.

   Felix looked at the male like he was crazy.

   "What?! After watching that Nah-uh. I am going to go hang out with Chan until the memory of that damned clown leaves." Felix stated standing up.

    Hyunjin wasn't entirely sure what came over him. But, he grabbed Felix's arm a pulled the blond back down on the bed.

   "It is time for sleep. Not time to hang out. I am right here no Clow from the drains can get you." Hyunjin murmured pulling the boy close.

     Felixs' heart did one too many beats and his face flushed red, which thankfully wasn't noticeable in the dark. But, he didn't say anything. He just laid there in the slightly older males embrace loving the scent of cinnamon and citrus invading his sense of smell.

    Enjoying the way Hyunjin's breath fanned his neck and sent shivers down his back.

     Eventually, between the sound of Hyunjin's steady breathing, the warmth of the males' embrace and the comforting smell around him, Felix fell asleep.

    Hyunjin was still awake and it was taking a lot to keep his breathing steady. His heart was beating faster than he ever thought it could beat. His eyes were having trouble tearing themselves away from the sleeping figure next to him and his nose was close enough to the younger that he could smell the strawberry perfume the younger wore often.

    His thoughts were consumed with the younger. But, only one thought kept repeating in his head.

     I like Lee Felix. Fuck.