Promise? Promise.

Hyunjin entered the Dorm. Jidng was sitting in the living room cuddled up to Minho's side. Yes, those two finally got together. How? Jisung and him went to a carnival and Jisung got upset at Minho and threw his ice cream in the older males face. Then, Minho got upset a kissed the younger while still have the ice cream on his face.

   It kind of just went from there.

    "Hey, Lix wants to talk to you." Jisung spoke looking at the taller.

    Hyunjin nodded taking off his shoes.

    The ravenet took a deep breath and walked down the hall to his shared room.

    His hand shook at he opened the door.

    Felix was sitting on his bed looking at his fingers which he was playing with.

   "Lix?" Hyunjin called out.

    Felix looked up. Hyunjin's heart softened seeing the youngers eyes red and puffy and his nose red and raw probably from rubbing it.

    "Hyunjinnie." Felixs' voice was soft but still at its normal deep tone.

    "Jisung said you wanted to talk to me..."

    Felix looked a little confused.

   "I.. damn it Jisung.." Felix muttered.

    "Is something wrong?"

    Felix shook his head.

   "Just some relationship stuff it should blow over soon." Felix gave a small smile.

    "What happened?"

    Felix bit his lip.

    "Jihyun he was upset about the pocky game. We got into an argument over it and he said he wanted to take a break." Felix sighed.

    Hyunjin furrowed his brows.

   "Over just the pocky game?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "It was a merit of things. The pocky game, the kiss, how close we are, my fee-." Felix cut himself off.

   Hyunjin tilted his head.

   Was there something more?

   "Lix? Is there more?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "No. No there isn't. Yeah, no." Felix shook his head.

  Hyunjin tilted his head at the amount of times the Younger said no.

    "Okay... uhm. Do you want to watch a movie?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "No, I am good. I think I just want to relax right now I've had a bit of a day..." Felix forced a smile out.

   Hyunjin frowned seeing the fake smile.

     To be honest, Felix wanted to say yes but, he also felt it would be best if he started to try to get over Hyunjin for the sake of his relationship.

   >omg I hate how oblivious I made Felixs' character. Anyway, character development is a thing. Hopefully.<

    Then again, he honestly didn't really know what was going to happen with his relationship.

    Jihyun said they needed a break not that they should completely break up.

    Hyunjin nodded turning to leave but, he stopped half way out the door.

  "Felix." Felix was a bit caught of guard for the first time in a while Hyunjin called him by his name and not lix, lixie   or even Baby.

    "Yeah?"

    "I am here for you always. But, you should take this break from Jihyun to look over your relationship with him. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm genuinely worried. He does stuff that makes you uncomfortable and posts pictures that you said you didn't want posted.

    I don't want you to get hurt because of him and I don't you to end up in something toxic because of him. So, promise me that you will take this time to actually look over your relationship with him." Hyunjin stated.

   Felix was shocked. Felix swallowed dryly.

   "Yeah, I promise." Felix nodded even the the older had his back turned to him.

     Hyunjin nodded leaving the room for the younger to collect his thoughts.

     Jisung looked over to Hyunjin who sat on the couch beside him.

   "Your talk go good?" Jisung asked.

   "Lie to me like that again and I will post your YouTube history everywhere." Hyunjin warned.

    Jisung's eyes widened.

   "But, yes it went okay... I told him what I needed to say." Hyunjin stated.

    Jisung nodded.

   "I'll be back!" Felix zoomed pass the three.

   "Wait! Where are you going?"  Minho questioned puzzled on why so suddenly the younger was leaving.

    "I will be back. I just need to go talk to someone really quick." Felix gave a small smile leaving the house in a hurry.

    "What did you tell him?" Chan questioned walking from the kitchen.

   Changbin suddenly walked in with a small smirk.

   "He told Felix the truth. Nothing bad. Felix going to go meet up with E." Changbin waved The older off.

    Chan sighed.

   "Be the leader they said. It'll be fun they said." Chan shook his head with a goofy smile.

    "At least I get to be the leader of these goofballs." Chan whispered to himself.

     Even if sometimes it gets complicated. We will always bear through it.