❤Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Drugging The Prisoner

“Would you please lend me the key for a minute?”

Back in the present, I was in the dungeon.

As I went down the stairs and stood in front of the iron gate, I felt the damp moisture and cold leaking from the inside.

“no. The master told me not to let anyone inside… … ”

“So, you hate it? Really?”

Suha, who was guarding my question, flinched.
As if to think well and answer, I tilted my head and stared at the jade keeper.

I have been a member of that fixed member since I was first invited to Luncheon dinner until now, just after my 16th birthday.

For example, it is Agriche’s rising morning star and prospect.

No, of course I’m not proud of it at all.

I’m not a villain’s dream tree, but if you ask me how this happened, I’ll answer you that I've tried
hard to survive.

“But… … .”

Suha hesitated.

I think it will come over with a little more. So, should I threaten or approve?

I pondered for a moment and looked at him. Then, gradually, Suha's face began to glow red.

No, wait a minute. I haven’t even written a beautiful woman yet, but what if you’re already like this?

Is this a person with thick stalks and thick sprouts?

Of course, it’s still sewage among sewage, so it looks pretty young, about in his late teens.

Apparently, I haven’t been to the dungeon in the meantime, so I wasn’t immune at all.

Well, that’s good for me.
While the doorkeeper was embarrassed, I squeezed the key out of his hand.

“I’ll just look at my face for a second and come out. Then you won’t even notice it, so you don’t have to report it to father.”

The situation ended when he whispered in a soft, deliberate tone and laughed once.

The gatekeeper wouldn’t tell anyone, so he opened the door in a hurry to get in and out.

Huh, apparently, this person was too old to work in this house for a long time.

I went into the dungeon with a cold appraisal.
As I stepped inside completely, a clearer cold came into my skin than before. In addition, the dungeon had an unpleasant odor.

This was a place where kidnapping, confinement and torture were performed for generations, so it was worth it.

I hardened my face and went a little further inside.

After a while, the figure of a person trapped inside a barbed wire came into view.

I opened the door with the key I had taken from the gatekeeper a while ago and stepped into it.

The rusted iron door opened with a sharp sound.

The boy, who had been kidnapped earlier, was still leaning against the wall with his limbs bound.

The mystical silver-haired hair that turned blue was the first to stand out because the head was down
at an angle. The gold-colored eyes that I had previously stared at were now closed.

Seeing you’re doing that, it seems like you’ve lost consciousness.
I stood by the door and quietly called him.

“excuse me.”