❤Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Brotherly Love, I Guess

After Roxana had left, Jeremy stared at Charlotte coldly. His sister was getting up from the floor when he kicked her without hesitation and heard the satisfying pop of her shoulder being dislocated.

“AH!” Charlotte screamed. Her arm flailed out as she fell back and smashed against the ground. 

“Since Sana noona is so nice, I don’t mind dealing with sh#t like you,” Jeremy leaned over. His breath hovered over Charlotte as he twisted the hairpin in her hair. 

Charlotte glared at Jeremy like a mad dog. Jeremy tutted. The girl still didn’t feel remorse for what she had done.

He continued to beat her, aiming for her vital spots  in her upper and lower body, while she cradled her head in her arms. Her moans increased as Jeremy aimed for the soft part of her belly, her hips, her ribs, and chest. He suppressed her easily with a fierce efficiency and saw a dark bruise began to grow along her neckline. He refrained from creating permanent damage to her, yet still showed an immense gap between their skill levels.

Jeremy believed that Roxana had been too lenient with Charlotte. His older sister had only bruised Charlotte’s self-esteem. Yes, Roxana was a darling to put up with trash like Charlotte and hadn’t taken the time to punish the girl thoroughly. 

“F*&king, crazy young b!$%h, do you want to get hit? Like this? Yeah?” Jeremy said. His light blue eyes shone furiously under his arched, dark eyebrows. Charlotte began to grow white with dread.

“What did I do?” Charlotte screamed. 

“Lazy sh%t, won’t you hazard a guess?” he said. “It’s wrong to fight with your older sister.”

“Oppa, you always side with Roxana! Even over this toy! You knew how much I liked it!” Charlotte shouted. Her voice expressed the resentment she had over Jeremy’s obvious favoritism. 

Jeremy’s eyes didn’t flicker as he grabbed her red hair, imitating the skill of a breeder holding the reins of a fiery horse. Charlotte’s neck snapped back until Jeremy’s mouth was near her ear. His voice became soft and caring despite holding a bunch of her raggedy red hair in his fist. 

“Hey, if you’re going to be angry, take it out on the toy in the dungeons,” Jeremy said persuasively. “It’s that toy’s fault for standing out and having the gall to distract Sana noona.”

When he mentioned the toy, Jeremy’s annoyance grew and he cursed again. If he had not promised Roxana that he wouldn’t touch the toy, he wouldn’t have to deal with this pup like he was doing now.

He wanted to possess Roxana’s affections and felt like scum when he thought of her spending more time with the stupid toy than him. Especially when she had never liked toys before. The exception this time must have interested her greatly.

“F*&k, that blue bastard is the real thing,” Jeremy ground his teeth. He wanted to murder the prisoner in the dungeons. 

“What bastard?” Charlotte said. 

“That toy is Cassis Pedelian.”

Charlotte’s eyes sparkled as if a fire had been lit in her skull. Jeremy saw his sister’s interest in the toy grow. The information was too scandalous; the kid wouldn’t be able to hold back now.

Jeremy decided to take advantage of her obsession.

I promised I wouldn’t touch the toy. I didn’t say I wouldn’t help anyone else.That’s fair, isn’t it, Sana noona? Jeremy thought.

“It’s too bad,” Jeremy said mockingly. “That toy was exactly to your taste.” He relished his sister’s torment as she bit her lip. “What can we do though? There is only one toy.” His fake laugh didn’t hide the intense greed, anger, and jealousy boiled over his face.

“If you can’t have a toy, you can just break it, right?” he said.