❤Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Yes, He's Cassis Pedelian

The next day, I went back to the dungeon.

Whatever it is, the first is the most difficult and the second is the easiest.

However, it was easy for me to
enter this prison from the beginning, so there was nothing more to see for the second time.

He didn't even have to worry about the jade keeper, he opened the door as soon as he saw my face.

Just before stepping into it, I asked at the jade keeper.

"Have someone other than me ever come in here after I went yesterday? Jeremy or Charlotte. Or even someone else."

"No, the master told me not to let anyone go inside."

"But I went in."

He stopped at my whispering words as if passing by.

I glanced at the face next to him, then folded my eyes and laughed as if when I had observed him.

"You've only brought me inside."

It seemed to be true that no one other than me was going into it.

"What is your name?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes, you. What is your name."

Even though I was a younger person, I talked openly, but he was dumbly blushed like a person who couldn't feel any discomfort or discomfort.

"Yoan, this is Yoan."

"okay. Thanks, Yoan. I'll just look at my face today so that no embarrassment arises because of me."

"You're welcome!"

He just called his name once and laughed a little, but even if he was drunk, his earlobe was reddish red
and gibberish.

"I am honored to see the Roxana girl, whom I have heard only through rumors, and I am happy to be able
to help with such little help... ... ."

I stepped into the jail after ignoring his words with an uplifting tone with a smile.

Um. It's still a bad place. The air is also unpleasant. I don't really want to come. But I can't help it
because Cassis Fedelian is here.
Benefit.

Even today, a tingling sound rang from the iron gate. For at least 100 years it was a terrible sound, as if it
had not been greased.

Are all the prisons like this? From the past, in novels, movies, or dramas, there must be a goose bump at the door in such a place. Is it because the air is humid?

Thinking about it, I stepped inside and suddenly made an eye contact with the boy who was in the prison.

Strong golden eyes, like the blazing sun, were staring at me without an error.

"Oh, I was awake today."

Is it because yesterday's fainting appearance remained in your mind?
I didn't know that I was already opening my eyes like this, so I paused for a moment.

He looked at me quietly, holding his breath, then he heard my voice and frowned.

"you... ... ."

Soon afterward, he stared at me fiercely and opened his mouth.

He realized that I was the person who visited him yesterday. Didn't you see my face properly yesterday
because it was a dreamless dream?
As I stepped into the cage, he asked, alert.