Chapter 2

Louis spent the rest of the week excitedly counting down the days till Saturday night. And it was finally here.

Louis, Niall and Liam were waiting in queue outside of an arena in which they were excited to spend the next two hours jamming out to The Script and getting wasted.

Louis was kind of upset because Eleanor was supposed to come with, but she cancelled last minute. It was bittersweet though because that meant he could give her ticket to Liam who hadn't managed to buy a ticket before they were all sold out.

"Fucking finally" Niall exclaimed excitedly.

The three lads were at the front of the line. They handed in their tickets and pushed their way through the crowd so that they were standing nearer to the stage. They were positioned facing the middle of the stage only two meters away from the front of the stage, which was barricaded with fencing. They were in the perfect spot.

The lads each began sipping their water bottles which they had filled with vodka that Niall got his dad to buy for them.

Louis had never sipped vodka straight; it was utterly disgusting.

"Jesus christ!" Liam exclaimed while cringing his face as if he'd eaten something really sour "as long as it gets the job done, right lads."

"That's exactly what I thought Payno, this was the easiest way that I could think of sneaking in alcohol, I didn't wanna risk trying to sneak in mix and getting caught" Niall replied before taking a swig of his own "water".

It was obvious the three of them were not very experienced drinkers because they ended up drinking way too fast and they were all absolutely sloshed by the time the opening act had finished playing their last song.

"Encore! Fucking encore!" Niall yelled at the stage "damn, I didn't know The Script would be over that soon, it feels like we just got here" Niall complained loudly.

"That wasn't The Script you wanker" Liam laughed.

"Niall, do you even know any of The Script's songs?" Louis teased drunkenly.

"No" Niall admitted, "I just wanted an excuse to get drunk with my boys".

Louis and Liam both wrapped their arms around Niall "Awww Nialler you're so precious" Liam teased. While Louis ruffled Niall's dyed blonde hair.

**

It was halfway through the concert now and Louis was having an amazing time. Jumping up and down and screaming along with the band at the top of his lungs.

"When you've been fighting for it all your life! You've been struggling to make things right! That's how a superhero learns to fly!"

Louis looked to his right to see Niall dancing along and happily sipping more vodka out of his water bottle. He looked behind him and saw Liam was now dancing with a girl that Louis vaguely recognized as being from their school.

But then suddenly, through the crowd, Louis saw an almost sobering sight.

Louis had locked eyes with Harry who was staring in his direction, his hands around the waist of another lad that Louis didn't recognize at all. Harry broke eye contact with Louis and began making out what the lad who was resting both his hands on the back of Harry's neck.

Louis stared. He couldn't look away, as the two continued to make out for what felt like ages. The sight made Louis' stomach churn, but he didn't quite know why.

Louis' cheeks were flushed red and his expression was visibly angry. When Harry finally pulled away from the other lad he turned his gaze directly to Louis once more.