Chapter 14

10 PM Louis Tomlinson's hospital bed.

"So you're telling me that when I was running around that house frantically searching for you, you were on the road trying to drive while drunk and high?" Harry said angrily after Louis had relayed to Harry what the nurse had told him about the night of the accident.

"I guess so, but I don't remember much of it" Louis confessed.

"You're such a moron, Tomlinson" Harry huffed, "why would you ever do that?"

"My guess is cause I caught you and Zayn fucking," Louis said in a wary tone.

Harry's jaw dropped.

"That absolutely didn't happen," Harry said in disbelief, "are you seriously blaming me for all of this?"

"I'm not. My memory is just a little fuzzy, are you going to fill me in on what actually happened?" Louis said snarkily.

"Alright then darling," Harry said, sounding less defensive than before, "everyone at the party was on pills and booze and I guess our inhibitions were pretty low" Harry was speaking slower than usual, he was stalling.

"Go on Haz." Louis urged.

"Well yeah so anyways, me, you and Zayn may have ended up having a bit of a threesome," Harry blurted out, preferring to rip the bandaid off quickly.

Louis' eyes widened.

"But we never finished," Harry said, in an attempt to soften the blow.

"Oh wow. Jesus. That's not what I was expecting you to say" Louis looked as though he was questioning his entire existence.

"Did I have sex with Zayn?" Louis asked nervously.

"No, you had sex with me. But Zayn did suck you off a bit" Harry said softly.

"Okay, yeah okay this is fine," Louis said, trying to convince himself. 

"So I didn't fuck him without you," Harry teased, a hint of a smile forming on his lips "it was a team effort".

"Oh god Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't trust you," Louis said, placing a hand on Harry's thigh. "I should've never doubted your loyalty".

"Well about that," Harry said, nervously twirling a finger through one of his own curls, and staring down at his legs which were squished up next to Louis', on the narrow bed.

Louis' face dropped once again.

"You ended up having a little bit of a freakout and so you pulled out of me and you stormed off," Harry said, still looking at their legs, in an effort to avoid eye contact, "but I was so close to finishing so I kept going for like 2 minutes after you left".

"You finished off even though I wasn't a part of it anymore?" Louis said, trying to hide the fact that he was hurt.

"Well yeah, but it didn't take very long after you left" Harry defended.

"So when you said 'we never finished' what you meant to say was 'you never finished', because you two obviously did" Louis corrected.

"I'm sorry Lou, I feel horrible".

Louis was infuriated.

"You should feel horrible. You little slut" Louis snapped.

Harry gasped.

"You just want to fuck other boys to prove that you're a big, strong, top, don't you?"

Harry's heart was racing so fast that Louis could see that his chest was thumping under his shirt. But Louis didn't care, he just kept going.