Chapter 9

Louis woke up as a gust of cool night air breathed against his skin, causing goosebumps to form on the back of his neck. He got a fright as he opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar room, he almost jolted up, but he was unable to as Harry was resting his head on Louis' chest and wrapping an arm across his tummy. Harry was fast asleep, breathing heavily and drooling a little on Louis' bare chest.

After noticing Harry, snuggled up against him, Louis remembered where he was: up in the old wooden treehouse that Harry had built in a tall tree which stood in the woods behind his house.

The room was dark apart from the distant light pollution of the city, which was flooding through the window.

Louis shuffled to find his phone, trying his best not to wake Harry.

He reached into the pocket of his jeans which were lying on the floor of the treehouse. When he pulled out his phone, which was on silent, he saw that he had 11 missed calls, most from his mom and a couple from Lottie and Mark. The time on his phone read 2 AM, so he wasn't surprised that his family were worried, as they expected him to be home from school in the evening like he usually was.

Should I call them back? They're probably worried I'm dead.

The idea of not only having to phone his mom and come up with an excuse as to why he was out so late, but also having to get out of this cosy entanglement with Harry, climb down from this treehouse, walk to his car, and drive home, sounded like the last thing in the world that Louis wanted to do right now.

No, it's fine, I'm not dead. They'll be okay, I'll see them tomorrow.

A slight smile formed on Louis' lips as he snuggled Harry in closer, Harry made a soft groaning sound in his sleep.

**

Hours later Louis was awoken again, but this time much more pleasantly than before.

His toes were curling as he stretched out his spine, waking up slowly, all before opening his eyes. He didn't want to open his eyes because he didn't want to wake up from his dream.

Louis was having a wet dream, in which he was laying down in a meadow, birds chirping in the background, while someone was sucking him off.

Louis forced his eyes shut, hanging on to this dream for dear life but he could not stop his brain from inevitably awakening.

Though, as he woke up, letting light peek through the slits of his eyelids, he realized something rather odd.

He was being sucked off in real life too.

Oh my god I think I love this boy.

Louis looked down to see the top of Harry's head bobbing over his morning erection, Harry's curls bouncing up and down.

That's just your dick talking.

Harry kept going until Louis came into his mouth, which Harry swallowed.

"This is hands down the best way anyone has ever woken me up" Louis proclaimed.

"You always taste so sweet," Harry said looking up into Louis' eyes and wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

**

By the time the sun had fully risen, Louis and Harry were climbing down the ladder of the treehouse. As the pair made their way towards Harry's house Louis felt a jolt of anxiety disrupting his stomach at the sudden realization that he was about to meet Harry's family for the first time.

Harry and Louis entered the house through the back door which led directly to the kitchen, in which both of Harry's parents happened to be.

Harry's Mom, Anne, was cooking breakfast, "Morning Harry," Anne said, turning to face the boys, a smile on her face.