Chapter 12

Louis pushed his way through the crowded house in search of Harry. When he made his way upstairs he began frantically trying to open every single bedroom door he came across, but they all turned out to be locked.

Eventually, he stood face to face with the final door at the very end of the passageway, he turned the doorknob and swung the door open.

His heart sunk as he saw Zayn lying face-up on the bed with his shirt off, and Harry kneeling next to him on the floor by the bed.

But it wasn't what it looked like.

"Oh, hey Louis," Zayn said as soon as he noticed Louis standing in the doorway.

Harry pressed his lips to Zayn's belly button and slurped up the bright blue alcohol that was pooled on Zayn's belly. 

"Bodyshot?" Zayn asked as Louis shut the door behind him.

For a second Louis had an internal struggle, on one hand, he wanted to feel betrayed, but on the other hand, doing a bodyshot out of Zayn's belly button actually did sound rather fun.

Zayn had a six-pack, and his torso was covered in an array of tattoos. 

This was the first time Louis had ever seen Zayn shirtless and he found him really attractive, not in the same way he found Harry attractive, but rather in the same way one finds a model or celebrity attractive, someone that you don't truly know but you're drawn to them just because they look good. 

"Oi oi" Louis roared, "I'll have a bodyshot," he said, joining  Harry on the floor next to the bed.

"How did your talk with your friends go?" Harry asked Louis before pouring more of the blue liquid into Zayn's navel.

"I came out to the lads, they said that they accept me" Louis replied, before leaning down and taking the shot off of Zayn's abs.

"Your turn now Tommo" Harry said cheekily.

"Yeah, on the bed you go," Zayn said, climbing onto the floor next to Harry.

Louis was hesitant, but he did as the other boys said.

Harry leaned over and lifted up Louis shirt.

Zayn wolf-whistled.

This made Louis blush.

Harry poured more of the blue alcohol into Louis' belly button and immediately leaned down to suck it up himself, allowing his tongue to linger in Louis' belly button for a second longer than he needed to.

Louis got shivers down his spine.

"Pour me one" Zayn demanded. 

Harry did as he was told.

Zayn climbed onto the bed, kneeling above Louis, and placed a gentle hand on Louis' waist. He then started kissing Louis's body, from his chest all the way down, when he finally found Louis' belly button he took the shot and then continued kissing further down until he reached Louis' jeans.

Louis looked over at Harry who was still watching from the floor, "Is this okay?" Louis asked.

"It's okay with me. Is it okay with you?" Harry responded.

"It's okay with me," Louis said, now addressing both Harry and Zayn.

Zayn began unbuttoning Louis' jeans, then he slowly unzipped them.

Louis noticed Harry slipping a hand into his own pants as well, as he watched Zayn undress Louis.

Zayn slid off Louis' jeans and his underwear exposing his boner, which Zayn then began slowly licking, from the bottom of the shaft all the way up to the tip.