Chapter 7

11 AM - Louis Tomlinson's bed.

Harry let out a groan as he stretched his entire body, his eyes still tightly shut.

He looks perfect when he's sleeping.

Louis was laying next to him, his eyes were open, but he was only half awake. The taste of alcohol and cigarettes from the night before still lingered on his tongue.

He wondered if the taste of him was still lingering on Harry's tongue.

Louis couldn't help but stare at the younger boy who was sleeping beside him, it was so exciting having Harry in his bed. This is something that he'd spent many nights lying awake fantasizing about.

Harry opened his eyes, with a disorientated moan.

Louis quickly looked away, but Harry had already seen him looking.

"Were you watching me sleep Tommo?" Harry said cheekily in a husky morning voice.

"If you don't want people watching you sleep you should really try sleeping in your own bed" Louis snapped.

"Hey! Don't get defensive, I think it's cute that you were watching," Harry said, beaming at Louis.

"Well, you're pretty cute when you sleep. Do you know that, Harry?" Louis said scooching closer to Harry and placing a hand on his hip bone, slipping a few fingers just under the strap of Harry's boxers.

Louis' eyes widened slightly as he realized Harry was only wearing boxers.

He must have taken his skinny jeans off in the night.

"Oh really?" Harry replied, "if I'm so cute does that mean you're sticking to your word?"

"Oh, darling of course," Louis said under his breath, leaning in and sucking on Harry's neck, kissing and licking all the way down to his collarbone.

Louis slipped his hand further down Harry's boxers to feel Harry's morning wood.

Harry had a wide smile on his face. "What do you think?".

"Impressive" Louis said, his eyebrows raised. Harry's cheeks turned pink.

"I've got to see it" Louis said excitedly, moving the covers off Harry and sliding his boxers down his legs, fully off his right leg, leaving them hanging off Harry's right ankle.

Harry's penis really was impressive. It was about the same size as Louis', if not a couple of centimetres longer. Though it was not quite as thick as Louis'. Harry was circumcised and cleanly shaven, he looked picture-perfect, as if he was all cleaned up and ready to shoot a porno.

"Wow," Louis muttered under his breath "you're beautiful, Harry" he whispered, looking forward, meeting Harry's gaze.

Harry blushed even redder, still laying down, his head on a pillow. Louis was kneeling on his knees down by Harry's thighs.

He lifted one of Harry's legs over his head, moving it to the side so that he was now sitting between Harry's legs.

Louis pushed both of Harry's legs slightly further apart, spreading him out. He now had a clear view of Harry's ass, which was bleached and shaved. Just as groomed as his penis.

Louis was rubbing both his hands up the inside of Harry's thighs, he could see goosebumps forming on Harry's legs.

Finally, he mustered up the courage and slid his hands under Harry's ass, which was pressed down against the bed. He squeezed Harry's ass cheeks and massaged them slightly with his thumbs.