Chapter Nine

Yay! I have my first real fans! I am so happy :333

Zeref: 15
Sayn: 10
Sore: 8
Jiyeun/orange demon: 7
Gajeel: 6
Lux: 3
Zeus: 2
Alaro: 1

Woah! Sayn got many votes! From 7th place to 2nd!

Lucy watched the demon who was now eating her magical container. Black spots started filling her lightly blurred vision slowly. She was going to die... A black shine arose from the air around her. A man with raven black hair and blood red eyes appeared, the god of death, Zeref. He didnt turn around, but Lucy could feel his angry aura perfectly fine. He slowly stepped towards the giant demon.

"You have hurt her." he growled. "You've hurt her friends" he snapped "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE YOU DAMN EXCUSE OF A DEMON !" He charged at him. "DEATH ORB: FORCE" he screamed and a giant pearl of dark magic, aka death, shot at the demon. The demon growled and slapped the orb away. "Tch! Weak! What do you think are you?!" he laughed evilly and chanted "ROAR OF THE GOD'S DEMON" but Zeref managed to dodge it. He was pissed. "ACNOLOGIA!" he growled and a giant dragon appeared behind him, ready to fight.

Lucy was dying. She heard everything in a blur, and tried to keep herself from screaming for Zeref to stop. He is going to die too. He couldn't die! She.. she felt something special for him...but.. She didn't know what to do... She could feel herself giving in to the pain.. When suddenly-!

"I, as a fairy tail mage, am going to beat you! You copied our past opponents from the attacks to the looks, so I am gonna kick your sorry ass!" a woman's voice shouted.

Mwahahaha leavin it there!

1. Because I wanted to update asap
2. Because I feel sick and ill and i am depressed and sad and happy and it's too much for me.

I wonder who got the reference I was making in this chapter... Kinda obvious if you have tumblr.

Wuv ya peeps!