Chapter Thirteen

Zeref: 32
Gajeel: 29
Sore: 28
Sayn: 20
Jiyeun/orange demon: 17
Lux: 14
Zeus: 12
Alaro: 10

There it goes!

Said two members were scowling, sitting at a table on the side of the guild wall. As you could have guessed, these mages were Natsu Dragneel and Lisanna Strauß, childhood friends and in a relationship.

"Lucy is back." Lisanna growled quietly. "And I don't like it. I bet she'll join Team Natsu again because she thinks she is strong now." She added and leaned back in her chair, huffing.

Suddenly, Lucy appeared in front of her and smiled, speaking in a sickly sweet tone. "Oh, hello.~ I bet you still don't want me on Team Natsu, right?~ Well, don't be scared, because I surely won't join again. I have my own team now." She laughed and her expression got serious.

"I am done with your childish shit. I might not look like it but I could kill you in a matter of seconds if I want to. Don't mess with the wrong person, leftovers of Team Natsu." she hissed and returned to Gray, Erza, Wendy, Laxus and Gajeel. Smiling brightly and receiving grins and smirks.

"Good job Bunnygirl, look how terrified the Take Over chick is" he 'geehee'd and I nodded.

"Serves her right." She sat down. "Even though I feel a bit bad now." She sighed and Zeref appeared out of nowhere.

"Lucy! Are you ok? I felt something bad-"

"You felt that?" She interrupted him dumbfoundedly.

"Yes-"

"So you feel my feelings?"

He sighed. That blonde girl really is curious. "One last time, yes." He chuckled and ruffled her hair, making her pout and slap his hand away gently.

"Stop thaaaaaat~" she whined. "And please don't worry, I am fine. Thanks!" she added with a small smile.

"Thanks?" he laughed softly.

"Thanks for caring!" she gave him a big hug and blushed slightly when he hugged back gently, holding her for a few seconds before letting go again.

"I'll always be there for you, Lucy. Just call me. And don't be scared when you lose your keys, I will force my way through the gate if I have to!" He reassured her and vanished in thin air.

She let out a shaky breath she didn't know she was holding. 'Thanks Zeref..'

"YOU BITCH! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu suddenly shouted and lunged at Lucy, ignoring her strength. Lucy's eyes widened and she turned around quickly, seeing an ablazed fist flying towards her. It's too late to react!

Suddenly, something black appeared in front of her and shielded her from said attack.

"G-Gajeel?!" I shrieked and stumbled back, but he caught me before I could fall and helped me stand.

"No problem Bunnygirl. Watch out for that fire idiot, he seems out of his mind." He smirked looking at Natsu and let her go, sitting back down and watching Natsu get angrier.

"Fire Dragon's Roar! " This time, Lucy could react in time and dogded rather clumsily, tripping and falling again, this time landing on the floor harshly. Where is luck when she needs it?! Anyways, Natsu stood there, she could feel his deathglare clearly. Suddenly, she felt someone slash her and Gray jumped up from his seat along with Juvia. "Love Rival!" said woman shrieked and ran to Lucy, kneeling down next to the hurt girl while Gray used an ice lance to defend the two of them. Laxus stood up and dealt with Natsu in the meantime, Levy setting up runes to protect the guild hall from getting damaged in that fight. Erza was glaring Lisanna down and Mira had a deathly aura around her. Lisanna and Natsu were standing side by side, smirking and glaring daggers at their new enemies.

Phew! That's the thirteenth chapter. see you in the next one and don't forget to vote for the boys in the comments!