Chapter Five

Uggggh I am so lazy and I have no inspiration cause no one comments to any of my stories. It makes me feel like no one cares.
R
E
A
D

I will not update if I don't get any comments. I will update after 5-10 comments ,ok? Ok.

Ok.
Let's go!
Erza wanted to stand up and stop it , but Tenshi pulled her back and stood up herself. The flowers under her feet grew much stronger now, showing she used magic.

The plants grew underneath her and knocked Gray and Natsu out cold.

Timeskip brought to you by Erza.

She looked around and saw that almost everymember was home already. She sighed and walked towards the guild's doors, waving back.

She heard Mira shout her a goodbye , then the doors behind her closing.

She looked around the streets and it seemed like no one was outside.

Wind made her hair flutter and it seemed like an eternity, as she saw two demons , red and violet , with scaly skin and completely black eyes, big ripped wings and razorsharp claws. Her eyes widened as the two flew at her high speed. She attempted a scream but her body just won't work. She slowly fell into a black hole of nothing, barely feeling the claws slash through her skin as they grabbed her roughly and made their way towards somewhere she couldn't recognize, since her vision was blurred and filled with black.

Slowly... she lost consciousness....

~~~~

She awoke in a dark nothing, the smell of rotten bodies, blood and dead all around her. She looked around and now saw the corpses of many .. many people.

She looked up and saw something like a demon council. Over her floated 12 demons, but one caught her sight. A bright ,orange Demon with pinkish red eyes, he was twice as big as the others.

"I see... you finally awoke..." he spoke in an .. attractive voice.

So Guys

READ THIS, IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY.

I will not update if you don't comment

Capiché?

No comment, no story.

Simple but effective.