Chapter Eleven

I am in London! Yay! It's 11:38pm right now and I am kind of sleepy but I wanted to continue this story a bit.

•~•~•

"Zeref?!" another voice shouted furiously. Natsu Dragneel. "What are you doing here?!" he was engulved in fire.

"No time! Help Tenshi!"

He tried to yell back, but they brought her to the infirmary nevertheless. Porlyusca had already arriven, and Wendy helped said woman help Lucy to survive longer.

2 Days later, night. - Lucy still misses her magical container.

Spirit World.

"She needs a magic container! She'll never be able to use us again if she doesn't have one, that can't happen!" Loke had teary eyes.

"We know. But the only person able to help us is-" Aquarius frowned but was interrupted by someone.

"Me..?" The person asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"The Prince?!" everyone exclaimed and the "mustache man" 's son nodded.

"I can produce a new magic container for her. "

"Can you do it?!" everyone was worried for their master.

"Yes. If it's the Lucy then of course." He spoke.

"She saved my life!" Loke exclaimed, clenching his fists.

"I know her since she's a child.." Aquarius mumbled.

"She never thinks of us as tools!" Gemini and Aries added.

"Princess' heart is good, she doesn't punish me even if I tell her to." Virgo said not-so-monotously.

"So it truly is her, huh? I'll help then." he agreed to it and vanished into the nightly human world, secretly inserting a magic container into Lucy, even though it was bigger than her old one, and her second one was a bit smaller than that one, it fit perfectly and he smiled, stroking her cheek before going back to the stellarworld.

The next day.

Lucy woke up from a small dream, her eyes fluttering open and adjusting to the morning light.

"Lucy, you're awake!" Wendy whispered and smiled. "I feel magic in you. May I look into your body for a second?"

Lucy agreed and felt the sky-girl's magic flow through her.

"Th-that's strange!" she exclaimed.

"Your magic container is back! and it's even bigger than before! It is so strong! How did you get it?! We didn't do a thing?!" She talked on and on, Lucy standing up and changing into comfortable clothes.

"I-I don't know, but I am happy."

That was the quick chapter, see ya!