Chapter Twelve

Here we go!

Zeref: 31
Gajeel: 28
Sore: 27
Sayn: 17
Jiyeun/orange demon: 14
Lux: 13
Zeus: 13
Alaro: 5

Oh! Gajeel got some votes! Zeref too? Congrats you two!

Lucy waved to Wendy and left the infirmary, standing at the railing and watching everyone else. She soon noticed some eyes on her and Zeref approached her, worry in his eyes.

"Are you ok? You were out for several days! Do you have a magic container again? Are you still able to call me?!" He got worried, not wanting all of the keys to be given away.

"Yeah, I am okay, I have a magic container and I am still able to call you." she smiled weakly.

"That's great!" Zeref grinned and hugged her gently, feeling her huge amount of magic flow through her tiny body. It made him smile even more.

She giggled and hugged back softly, before hearing someone shout. "OI! Zeref! Why are you here?! With Tenshi?!" Natsu glared daggers at Zeref who shrugged.

"I am here because I fought against a demon with 'Tenshi'. She got badly hurt - as you can see - so I brought her here to help." He told Natsu turning away.

"Fight m-" "Mind your own business, dragneel" Zeref cut him off and rolled his eyes.

"OI! Don't cut me o-" "nah"

Natsu got furious and lunged at Zeref, only to be held back by Zeus and Alaro. "Just stop. Can't you see that Tenshi is weakened and Zeref is directly next to her? You'd hurt her if you attacked him" They told him and he sighed annoyedly.

"Boring."

Lucy came nearer to Zeref and whispered something into his ear, receiving a nod and a smile, before Zeref, Zeus and Alaro vanished in light and Loke appeared, tears in his eyes.

"It worked, you still have your magic!" he shouted happily and hugged her.

"I am so glad you didn't lose your magic and us, hime!" he smiled softly and chuckled, noticing the guild's stare.

"I am glad, too" she mumbled back and kissed his cheek, this time Loke's cheeks covered by light pink dust.

"You've got to thank the Celestial Prince-"

"Mustache man has a son?" she interrupted, a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"Yes and a wife. But that's not the point - He made you a new magic container and gave it to you."

"Nani?" She looked shocked. "U-umm, if you meet him say thanks for me! It's such an honor--"

"To get help from me?" Another voice chimed in and the celestial prince appeared, leaving her shocked again. The prince stood about one step in front of her, holding her hand to his chest and putting his other hand on her cheek gently.

While all of this was happening, the guild was watching silently. Loke? Mustache man? Celestial? Slowly the truth dawned on them.. Lucy was back.

"LUCY!" Gray interrupted the three with a shout of surprise and happiness.

Lucy turned her head and looked at Gray. "Hey Gray" she mumbled and turned back to the celestial prince with a red tint on her cheeks..

"Thanks mister, thanks for helping me and giving me a new magic container. Without you I would never be able to see all of my friends agai-" Tears were in her eyes.

"I am glad to have helped you. You are the only stellar mage left, and you're the best of them all. The kindest heart and the most beautiful face. Have fun with your friends, and call me if you need help." he grinned and vanished, leaving a new key in Lucy's hand. Loke stared at it, and so did everyone else.

"Wait.. I have the celestial prince's key-"

"Hime, you are amazing." Loke interrupted, an expression of disbelief was visible on his face.

"What, why?" She asked.

"The prince didn't want anyone to have his key. You're his first owner."

Lucy stared at it and smiled slightly. "So I am his first friend? I want to make this fun for him."

Loke nodded, chuckling. "You really have a kind heart Lucy. See you then. And watch out" He chuckled, pointing at the member and vanished too. Lucy looked around, teary smiles everywhere in the big crowd of members around her.

"Wha-" "LUCY YOU'RE BACK!" they all shouted happily. Erza approached her.

"Lucy- How did you gain so much strength? I haven't seen you for so long!" she smiled and hugged Lucy to her chest.

"Hehe, lots of training, and a few new keys. Nothing much" she smiled and hugged back.

Gray hugged her too, and Lucy smiled at her brother-like friend.

"I missed you all" she said, patting Wendy's head and smirking to Gajeel. Mira was squealing happily next to them and Laxus smiled lightly. Everyone in the guild was cheerful - except for a certain Dragon Slayer and a short-haired Take Over mage.

I hope you like this chapter!