We made it to Kalos, Time to Rumble

Narrator: The Kalos region! Like the other regions, a beautiful place where people and Pokémon live in harmony, reflecting each other's thoughts and feelings. When people smile, Pokémon smile and when Pokémon cry, you'll find that People cry as well. And here, a certain young man is about to arrive, a young man who is seeking new dreams and new adventures to be the strongest trainer, now catching up to his friend with the same dream.

We a plane coming close to the kalos region. And by the wing of the plane in the window was none other than Grim. As grim takes out his dusk all with a bat shape on it.

Grim: won't be long now bud, and soon you'll stretch your wings, and we'll shock the kalos league.

We soon landed and Grim runs down the stairs a throws out his duskball. Out comes out his signature Pokémon gliscor. They both land and shout.

Grim: Hey Kalos region! Grim and Gliscor is finally here.

Gliscor: gliscor!!!

Grim: we finally made it. Let's go 

Gliscor: scor

Then they see flying pink Pokémon. They were amazed by them as the wall into the airport. Grim figures out that the are in lumiose city. They walk around noticing all the new Pokémon and old and places, they head to prism tower. But they see the sign saying closed.

Grim: dang so much for our gym battle.

Gliscor growls and slams his claws causing earthquake. He shook everything. Unknowingly that something was following them

Grim: come on gliscor you shouldn't get frustrated. Is this becuaze you got cramped in your pokeball.

Gliscor: gliscor 

Grim: how about we go get some food.

Gliscor cheer as they walk off. Grim and gliscor got food from of a cafe and ate happily. Then they notice Pokémon battles. They knew what they had to do.

Grim: let's rumble

They run off after paying. Grim and Gliscor started fighting trainers. They fought one with and onix, then a weavile, then a magmar. So have a raging crowd as there next opponent had a staraptor. Gliscor flies up and use brick break. Staraptor counter with wing attack. They battle in the sky caught so much attention. Especially that mysterious Pokémon. Gliscor then ends the attack with x scissor. The Pokémon falls to the ground fainted. Grim and gliscor waved to everyone as they left. 

Grim: well bud, I say we should look for a Pokémon Professor.

But then suddenly a Pokémon jumps out the tree and they see it land before them. It had a weird face covered in some weird marshmallow substance. It didn't bother gliscor one bit.

Grim: you wanna battle gliscor 

Gliscor: gliscor

Grim: alright use brick break 

Gliscor jumps at the Pokémon. It jumps out of the way and fires an ice beam that hits gliscor ms back. He slid and broke the ice

Grim: so you know ice beam, cool, but let's cool you off wit fire fang

Gliscor mouth ignites into flames as he jumps and bites the Pokémon. But it did little to affect him,

Grim: he must be a water type, then use brick break.

Before gliscor could the Pokémon disappear. He lands down and looks for the Pokémon. But he starts gettin shot by bubble in multiple directions.