A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!

Narrator: Our hero is just outside of Santalune city, where there he'll meet up with ash and ther others, have their first gym battle, and travel together. 

After a few more miles they were close to Santalune city. But first Grim decided that he'll pick his Pokémon. He bring out froakie and Noibat.

Grim: alright guys, this will be our first gym battle. So who wants to go.

The two Pokémon cheered  but then gliscor shouts. They look at him as he backs up.

Gliscor:[determined] gliscor 

Grim: oh I get, they need to prove themselves don't they

Gliscor:[agreement] gliscor

Froakie:[surprised] froakie

Noibat:[surprised as well] noi

Grim: alright let's have a battle. Froakie and Noibat, tag team on gliscor.

They both nod and attack. Froakie comes in an unleashes bubble. Gliscor flies up dodging the attack. But Noibat comes in with a wing attack. But gliscor dodged the attack and smacks him down with brick break. Noibat falls into froakie. The two get up but then see gliscor swooping down. They jump back but gliscor grabs them and swings them around. He let's go as they hit a tree.

Grim: don't give up guys, show gliscor that your ready for the gym battle.

The two then shot up out the bushes and charged at gliscor. Froakie used a quick attack getting close. But he didn't tackle gliscor as he went over him. He turns as froakie, upside down in the air, fires a ice beam. He hits gliscor as he falls down. Gliscor gets up and looks at the froakie. He smiles and nods at the water type.

Gliscor:[pleased] gliscor

Froakie:[exicted] ki

Grim: alright it's your turn Noibat. Noibat?

They look to see where he was. Then gliscor look up as saw him dive bombing straight at him. Froakie got out of the way as gliscor readied himself. Noibat fires multiple dragon pulses. As they got close gliscor seats then away. He sends one back to Noibat. It hits causing a large explosion sending Noibat higher into the air. Gliscor flys up as he watch him fall.

Grim: come on Noibat

Froakie:[ determined] froakie!

Noibat:[pained] Noibat.

Noibat looks at them then at gliscor moving his hand telling him to come out him. And not give up. Noibat eyes open up as every forms around him. He flys straight up, passing gliscor. He does a loop before the energy fires biggger resembling a dragons head, like noibats. He changes at gliscor as this takes him by surprise. Gliscor gets tailed straight out of the sky into the ground. Causing a massive dust cloud. They all look to see Noibat fly out backwards.

Grim: wait a minute, I seen that move before, that was dragon rush, you just learn dragon rush. Way to go.

Noibat:[happy] Noibat

Froakie:[excited] froakie 

Grim: now, it's gliscor turn.

They to was surprised as Noibat lands down an they turn around. They see eyes through the dust as gliscor jumps out an unleashes earthquake. It sends the two back. Now lying on the ground. 

Grim: I say their ready.

The two laugh as they head off. Later they head off to the Santalune city. They finally made as the stop by a Pokémon center. They got directions of the gym and head off. They finally made it as enter.