A Stealthy Challenge!

We have now it season 2, otherwise known as kalos quest. After earning there gym badge. They met a Pokémon trainer blake. As well as his brother heath and helping them get along. The also helped a wigglytuff and a salamence. Met with Shauna and Bianca. They all Went an saw Pokémon showcase, seeing the kalos Queen aria. Serena caught her second Pokémon pancham. Clemont revist his old school an met his old friends, meeting his old Pokémon luxio. Joining his team. And Bonnie met a bunch of kids helping a lapras. They helped it get home. Almost having Serena pancham traded. Ash and grim halwucha being in a performance. Having an undersea adventure with the froakie's showing off their amazing jumping powers. Now the gang were watching ash and grim train their froakies in the forest by a river.

Ash: froakie, use water pulse, let's go

Froakie:[affirmative] froakie

Grim: froakie use power up punch

Froakie:[affirmative] kie

Ash froakie fires it at a tree and grim punches a rock.

Ash: yeah that was great.

Grim: way a go

Froakies:[confident] froakie 

Ash: next up? It's you, pikachu 

Grim: you too, gliscor, 

Ash: thunderbolt, lets go

Grim: x scissor go

Pikachu and gliscor shot they attack leaving the objects smoking.

Ash: alright

Grim: nice job you two

Bonnie: pikachu, gliscor, and froakies are really fired up, aren't they?

Clemont: everyone's in sync 

Serena: keep it up. You look great.

Then Dedenne notice something an gets Bonnie attention.They look over an see something floating down the river.

Bonnie:[stands up and points] look! Something floating this way.

As it draw closer they saw it was their old ninja friend sanpei.

Ash: it's sanpei

Grim: no way

Both grim and ash and their Pokémon jump into the river swimming in to sanpei.

Ash: sanpei 

Grim: hold on

They helped him and his Pokémon out of the river. 

Ash: wake up. Sanpei 

Pikachu: [worried] pikachu

Grim: how's his Pokémon clemont

Clemont: he's getting better

Narrator: as our heroes continue on their way to Corumarinr City they've reunited with their frien Sanpei, the boy ninja. But something's not right.

Sanpei finally wakes up

Sanpei: [groans] 

Ash: Huh 

Bonnie: yay! He's awake

Sanpei: you're ash. That's right. Where's Greninja. 

Ash: hey, don't worry. Look behind you.

He turn and sees greninja feeling better.

Ash: clemont just gave it a pecha berry 

Grim: he's all fine