Showdown At The Shalour Gym!

After the thrilling adventure day two. The summer camp guy even more exciting. Day three involves the gang making pokevision. Even with ash getting his foot sprained. Day five involve Pokémon Orienteering, collecting stamps across the mountains. Seeing a special Pokémon in the mists. Day 6, the final day. It was a team battle competition, before they could fight team Rocket suddenly showed up and tried to steal Trevor, Tierno and Shauna Pokémon. But they stop them. At sunset They had their final battle. They gang were the winner. And the others got in the hall of frame, and in a surprising twist ash wanted tierno to teach him his battle style(his style involves his Pokémon dancing while battling). Grim decided to pass on the offer. Ash trained pikachu, froakie, and hawlucha in the dances.  The next day Professor sycamore said congrats to everyone. Grim said a special goodbye to Bianca.  The finally arrive in shalour city.  They meet korrina and lucario.  She tells us we'll have to wait to the gym is ready. We showed her our Pokémon.  At sunset the watch the shore sunk and see a path of sand revealed. visiting it and learning a story about mega Evoultion. They had to stop team rocket form stealing the scroll. Tomorrow it was for the gym battle.

It was the only one not having a sound and not mirrored. (skip the badge collecting and ending) the gang, froakie and Tyrunt watched.

Ash: good luck grim.

Pikachu: [happy] pika

Grim: thanks ash, at least I won't have to use your rhythmic battle style[chuckles]

Gliscor:[laughs] gliscor

Ash:[chuckles] yeah

Grim: alright time to show my own battle style. A really strong one.

Korrina: it'll be my pleasure to have this strength in strength battle Grim.

The battle begins, a three on three.

Korrina: mienfoo let's go

She brings out her first Pokémon mienfoo. Grim smirks as he brings out his first Pokémon, 

Grim: hawlucha get ready to rumble.

Hawlucha comes out and lands, letting out a fierce cry.

Korrina: so like ash you have hawlucha, but a different style.

Grim: different look same passion. 

Korrina: mienfoo use drain punch

Mienfoo rushed towards hawlucha.

Grim: dodge and use cross charge. 

Hawlucha jumps over mienfoo.

Hawlucha: [exertion] hawl

Hawlucha strikes the back of mienfoo, hitting the ground. Hawlucha strukes a pose,

Korrina: don't count us out, use swift.

Instantly mienfoo jumps, and spins firing swift. Hawlucha gets hit in sending him back.

Grim: you good hawlucha

Hawlucha jumps back on his feet.

Hawlucha:[determined] lucha 

Grim: good

Korrina: impressive, mienfoo hi jump kick 

Mienfoo rushed hawlucha.

Grim: counter with dual chop.